All reviews instant coffee text message room service rooftop bar la skyline modern hotel loft suite a great stay great bar great amenities sunset blvd hotel experience four nights la cienega pool deck valet staff favorite hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We came for drinks in LA and loved the vibe so much that we stayed. Victoria greeted us as we pulled up and made us feel like ROCKSTARS on the Sunset strip. She took care of our car and gave us great tips for an evening of fun! Jacob checked us in and hooked us up with an amazing room!
The pool has one of the best views of the city and beyond. This is definitely a place that I will come back to. Hopefully, for more than just one night!

Room tip: room 816 had an amazing balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Had high hopes for this new hotel to wrap up a long business trip across the country. But got disappointed checking in last night. I paid extra for LA skyline. The actual view looks nothing like the website. The windows are poorly designed and are a big waste of what could have been a great view. The windows are 1940s top rectangular long narrows top to bottom separate by equal size concrete wall. As such the view is blocked by its own wall. Carpet and ceiling colour also makes the room look dim and sad.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 902sc
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Overall I enjoyed my stay: super clean, 24hr room service, nice staff, nice gym (Peleton bikes!) etc.

Perhaps most surprising and annoying was the elevators. The hotel is split into two towers and they have a few “lobbies.” For some reason they have ZERO signage in their elevators so you have no clue how to distinguish between L, LG, G etc.

I thought it was just me, but every time I was in the elevator with someone else they were complaining about it, or feeling frustrated by getting lost.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pathfinder511146
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The lobby is a gorgeous space and oozes a very cool vibe, a low key buzz and good cafe on site. The adjacent bar also does great cocktails! The rooftop pool is great but small so can fill up fast. A real sun-soaked terrace which is lovely. The gym is small but well appointed. The rooms are luxe and the bathrooms fabulous - large and full of gorgeous toiletries done right in lovely large bottles. We came here straight after camping at Coachella so the rooms seemed even more luxurious than normal! The beds are like sleeping on clouds, beautiful linen and super comfy. Great location in walking distance to cafes and a block or two from shopping in the car. I love staying here and would highly recommend it.

Room tip: Would suggest room with LA city view (not hills) if your budget allows
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarahhassett
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay and can't wait to go back! Great rooms, and great location. Staff was friendly and the cafe had everything you could need. Thanks for making us feel at home. Ps. Loved the pressed juicery options too!! Citrus 2 in my favorite!

Trip type: Travelled with family