3 people are viewing this hotel
US$136
Hotels.com
US$129
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$101
ExpediaUS$129
Agoda.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$136
All reviews executive suite buffet dinner enjoyed our stay perfect place to enjoy f b kind staff changed daily restaurant staff special shoutout our honeymoon stayed days manta rays beach front thank you so much amazing location island excursions
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2021

We went to season paradise for our honeymoon. Exceeded our expectations with thier hospitality.
Amphibuzz excertions team was great special mention to Hanoon for guiding us and taking us though great experience of snorkelling.
Thankyou season paradise team highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maha Muhusin, Marketing at Season Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2021

Dear Pallovi,
Greetings from Season Paradise.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are continuously trying to improve our products and services and your feedback is very much appreciated. It is our goal as a Team to give all our guests the best experiences and we are so happy to know you had a memorable stay. It would be our sincere pleasure to welcome you back again!
Best regards

Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

Things did not fall in place right from the beginning. As I arrived at the airport there was no one to receive me( this was confirmed by the hotel and i had sent my flight details as well). Then I checked with some other hotel staffs who had come to receive their guests and they directed me to an information centre, from where I could call. When I called the person found me at the information centre and not with much of welcoming attitude guided me to the ferry. Secondly, One of my main intention was to do some fun water activities with my family in Maldives and I had mentioned this to the hotel guys much before my travel. I also gave my rough itinerary which they said their excursion manager will help me with. Once I reach there I realised they are least bothered about any excursions or activities and the there was no excursion manager as such and there was another team Amphibuz who manages tour at their will . I kept discussing with them and tried explain why i am here and to take me for atleast a sandbank tour, which they kept saying tomorrow tomorrow. As if they are paying me for the tour. Then I walked around and found another freelance excursion operators and thankfully went with them and had a good experience. The activities written in the hotel’s page are a scam and fake. There is NO bicycle or water park or table tennis or walking tour etc and the worst thing is that the front office staffs have no clue how to or where to get a bicycle from‍♂️. Overall activities wise the hotel and the commitments was very poor but the food was really good, housekeeping staffs were very good. Great pool, good beach front , great location .. so only try this place if you are just planning for laid back vacation with zero expectations.

Room tip: Don’t try this place if you have an agenda..
1  Thank JayKNad
Maha Muhusin, Marketing at Season Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Dear Mr.Jayakumar, Greetings from Season Paradise. Thank you for your feedback. We are saddened to hear that your experience at Season Paradise did not meet your expectations. We would like to know more regarding your experience at the airport and in regards to booking excursions. If you can share the details via info@seasonparadise.mv at your convenience, it would be very much appreciated. As per our records, our airport representative met you at the airport at the time of arrival and guided you to the scheduled ferry and met you at the time of departure and assisted you in organising a last minute request for a tour as well. With regards to the vehicle that was requested, we always cater guest requests subject to availability. In this case, your request was at the time of our guests departure and the vehicles were busy, this was communicated with you and an alternative option was arranged for you with a third party. In terms of activities, there is no mention of a water park on our page and no activity has been falsely advertised. Bicycle tours and walking tours are arranged upon request, and our staff had clearly explained to you where you will be able to rent bicycles, however you had wanted to rent motorbikes, which are not easily available on the island for rent. As for excursions, your stay was three days, and we had to cancel the scheduled excursions due to bad weather during those days as per our policy. Safety of our guests and staff are our utmost priority. As for dinner, you arrived on a Thursday and we had our weekly scheduled BBQ dinner with live music that night in the garden area. We apologise if you had missed it. We would also like to mention that our booking.com response rate is almost 100% and all our guests would receive a reply in less than 12 hours at least. All your messages were also replied within few hours time. However, once again we apologise for the inconvenience caused and we hope we would get the chance to welcome you back again and give you an improved Season Paradise experience.

Reviewed 14 November 2021

Just got back from Maldives. Wasn’t sure what to expect and season paradise exceeded my expectations. All the staff made sure we were comfortable. Special shout out to Kiran. Rabi was also very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Beauty,
Greetings from Season Paradise.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. It was our sincere pleasure to host you here and we are so happy to know you had a wonderful experience. We are grateful our staff took such good care of you and we hope to welcome you back again!
Best regards

Reviewed 4 November 2021

Highly recommends this place to visit. Excellent hospitality, kind staff, delicious foods. We had a perfect vacation. And also dont forget to have fun with water sports team. Its awesome.

Thanks all
Amila

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank 495amilam
Maha Muhusin, Marketing at Season Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Dear Amilam, Greetings from Season Paradise! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We are so happy to know you had a memorable stay with us. Your kind words mean a lot to our team and we it would be our absolute pleasure to welcome you back for your next holiday!

Reviewed 1 November 2021

This is the second time me, my family and friends visited the hotel. It was a amazing experience. Friendly environment , Friendly employees and amazing location at the hotel and the island.

Had lots of fun on my vacation.

Will stay with them again.

Lovely place!!

Thank you for made our vacation days happy!!

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank dhammikam2021
Maha Muhusin, Marketing at Season Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Dear Dhammika,
Greetings from Season Paradise. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are delighted to know you had such a lovely time with us and would love to welcome you back again soon!
Warmest regards