“Great Restaurant in charming Tustin”
Review of Rutabegorz

Rutabegorz
Ranked #3 of 300 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American
Description: Along with many vegetarian dishes, Ruta's also serves white breast of chicken, turkey, albacore tuna and assorted lean deli meats. Our salad dressings are fresh and house made and our condiments are low in fat. As usual, we use only the finest and freshest fruits and vegetables. And, our homemade desserts, well, they're sinful but oh-so-hard-to-resist and worth the extra cheating!
Reviewed 10 April 2022

My girlfriend and I had lunch at Rutabegorz. She has been to this restaurant several times, however, it was my first visit and it will not be the last. The restaurant offers indoor/outdoor seating. The menu is extensive (appetizers, entrees, soup/salads/sandwiches, desserts, etc.) My girlfriend ordered the garlic chicken salad and I ordered the Greek salad. The portions were huge. Both salads were fresh and delicious. Service was great. Prices are reasonable. If you are ever in the Tustin area and looking for a great restaurant, then I would suggest a visit to Rutabegorz.

Date of visit: April 2022
1  Thank Carleita M

Reviewed 5 December 2021

One of the best dining experiences I have had in a long time! The food is truly excellent... top notch ingredients and unique, tasty recipes. Service was on the ball and the entire time. Staff are super friendly.

What more can you ask for??

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 9 June 2020

Great, healthy food in a cute and cozy setting. I love that each Rutaz has its own style. My favorite dish there is the Strawberry Sensational Salad. Honestly, their monthly dips and options for veggies to go with them and the seasonal menus are always the best options! They took care of my dad and made sure we celebrated his bday, even though we never told the waitress. She overheard us, as we were leaving, and asked if she could box up some cake or pie: Dad picked carrot cake. I have been eating at all 3 locations since I was 8 years old and I always make sure to take anyone who visits me!

The portions are pretty big here, especially the salads. I remember my parents sharing one every time I was there as a kid.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank Jessicaxcore
Reviewed 31 May 2020

During the Pandemic we were able to get the same delicious, wonderful dishes we usually get while dining in this fantastic fun place! The staff is so friendly and sweet, always take care in the food they make and serve. Every dish is amazing and healthy. Great location and fun atmosphere. Rutabegorz is a must!!

Date of visit: May 2020
2  Thank deedeekeel
Reviewed 10 March 2020

We came here to celebrate my son's birthday and needed to accommodate several vegan diets in our group. Absolutely no problem! All of our entries were delicious.

One small warning....on the seasonal menu, the spicy American slider has a kick to it. Our birthday boy was clamoring for water after a couple of bites.

We really enjoyed the decor and the ambience. Would love to come back during the holidays to see the upside down Christmas tree. Great service. We would eagerly return.

Date of visit: March 2020