“Very good food, great for families”
Review of Roma D' Italia

Roma D' Italia
Ranked #2 of 301 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2022 via mobile

We visit this restaurant every time we're in Tustin. Great, happy atmosphere--noisy in a fun, family way. The food is consistently good. Wish they took reservations. Nice neighborhood feel outside while you wait for your table.

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

Our family enjoyed a nice meal. Very busy and we ate outside - a little chilly. Food and service were good. Next time we will be patient and eat indoors.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

How Italian can this place be! We have been coming here for 40 years. Well before the current remodeled restaurant that now continues to serve families, large parties and delicious food. When we get a third person to come with us, the Calamari, a large portion is ordered. My favorite is Angel Hair Teresa, used to be Eggplant Sorento, both are great. I have noticed the wine list has improved during the last 2 years, my judgement. With many more choices available to you. Only have tried the pizza here on two occasions, while good, the menu is complete with differing options, I try to sometimes avoid what I have ordered before and eat something new. This is now getting difficult, unless something new is added, I think I have pretty much had everything listed. And we keep coming back, next visit will be in a week, to celebrate the birthday of a friend. One thing we always seem to run out of and have to come back for is their Salad Dressing. It comes in an old wine bottle and wrapped with a bow.

Date of visit: January 2021
95  Thank citronjimmerz
Reviewed 24 January 2021

The atmosphere in the past was wonderful, but it has not improved in the last 5 years. The energy just does not make up for the bland food. The place lost its passion a while ago, playing only to the customers that have been long standing without reaching out to new and adventurous foodies. At best it is a local, once a week Italian place that fills you without satisfying you. There are better places. Roma D. is not horrible - just forgettable.

Date of visit: February 2020
3  Thank dodasso
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

The number of seats are few, food is as delicious as it has been for decades. We all split several items, a side of Sausage, a small cheese and Pineapple Pizza, for starters. These were ordered before I arrived and had no say in the matter. I also was not able to take photos of them as they arrived at the table. I had a draft Morritti Beer, several glasses of Pinot Grigio were ordered as well. Beautiful afternoon, 4PM and with no sun, the umbrellas worked well, a slight breeze, it was delightful.

Date of visit: October 2020