Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia
Booking.comUS$199
Agoda.comUS$199
Trip.comUS$199
Hotels.comUS$199
Vio.comUS$199
All reviews front desk orange county bedroom property housekeeping delia channels units
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2020

Wonderfully clean property in both the public area and rooms. The rooms themselves are very spacious and accommodating, with an excellent front desk staff who was very helpful and friendly. Parking is a bit thin, arriving late meant I had to park in the back and had to walk all the way around the building since the backdoor is lost. Hopefully they can install an intercom.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Kaiserhof-Travel
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed at various Residence Inns in different parts of the country. This particular one provides a great stay for business, vacation or casual travels: clean, comfortable, with a very mice layout in their 2 bedroom suites.
There’s an attractive patio plus swimming pool outside. The included hot breakfast was done well; and the waffle dough yielded crispy soft waffles.
The only drawback was that it’s located off a busy freeway entrance; and there’s a lot of commute traffic off its main entrance.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank BillF698
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

Although the service at the front desk was great, and the room appeared clean, I was appalled when I opened up a “fresh” bath towel and found a long hair (not mine) stretched across it. When I grabbed another, I found another long hair on that towel too!!! Luckily, there was a third towel that was clean, but that shouldn’t have happened with even ONE towel.

Also, though the mattress was nice, the pillows went flat (even with multiples together) after sleeping on them for a few hours. I did not sleep well.

Breakfast on par with most Residence Inns-lots of variety. Sausage and potatoes were good, but the eggs are powdered and I found a hair in mine.

I will not be coming back to this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank MeinMD526
RITustin, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Tustin Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2019

MeinMD526,

Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your feedback and positive comments on the service at the Front Desk. I am sorry we fell short with the lack of cleanliness in your room. Please contact me directly so I can ensure we compensate you properly for the issues you experienced. You can reach me by email, chris.bourquardez@marriott.com. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for staying.

Chris Bourquardez
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 12 November 2019

Very clean hotel, lovely rooms! Kitchenette, pullout bed, separate bed area and large bathroom. This is a pet friendly hotel, we heard a dog barking once during our stay. The room was very functional. The free breakfast was a great perk. There is also a Starbucks and a couple eateries in the parking lot which is very convienent!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank rahiker
Reviewed 4 October 2019

An update - I've written about this hotel multiple times, on web sites like FlyerTalk and others of frequent travelers. I was one of the first guests at this hotel, staying for over a month. I wrote a glowing review, and considered this hotel to be a favorite, especially because of the great staff.

But apparently good service has become a thing of the past. My recent stay introduced me to their new "parking fee", of $12 a night. Anyone who has been to this hotel knows there is NO reason for any parking fee. It is in TUSTIN, CA, not exactly a tourist attraction. Parking has NEVER been full, or even close to it. This fee is simply because they can, like airlines lumping on extra fees regardless of the actual reason. Too many people accept this like sheep, just going along because. The explanation from management is absurd. There is NO reason other than wanting to raise prices without it showing up in a search online. The "cost" of the room is much higher than advertised, but until people start objecting with their wallet it will continue.

As I said, I really liked this hotel, but service has declined, even at the management level. Though both hotel management and Marriott corporate promised a refund on my folio (something I never requested or even wanted) it never happened, even the charges for Internet service remained (which was supposed to be free). I have been back to the area several times this year, but stayed away from this property. I am going in on a leisure visit in a month or so, and really miss this property. But Marriott and the property management (from last Winter, I don't know if they changed) have made clear they no longer value frequent guests. My recommendation to travelers is now STAY AWAY.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mmflyer
RITustin, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Tustin Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Dear mmflyer,

I understand your frustration with our parking fees after years of us not charging. This was something we determined would help us secure the parking spaces within our property line for our guests exclusively and to this point has been successful.

Please feel free to contact me by phone or email to discuss the issue of not receiving compensation as promised. Thank you for the feedback and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Chris Bourquardez