Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$81
View deal
Agoda.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2020

This is the worst hotel I have ever spent my night in. The rooms stink, a very dump, stale smell and yet they are supposed to me "smoke free". Better smoke than that awful smell which was coming from them. I have jitters when I remember this hotel's condition. I do not think the dark carpet has ever been washed, it made my clean feet black-greenish-no wonder they put dark carpets. I tried to put socks and within minutes they were terribly dark. The blankets and bed covers are dark brownish-you know why? To camouflage the dirt, stain and smell. On the hallways it is like we have some people who pee there, there were long dry stinky stain. Many of people who dwell and visit this hotel looks like they were under influence of something. Unless I got the worst of the worst rooms, this is a no go hotel unless you do not have any other choice. It is AWFUL, it should be removed from websites.

Room tip: They gave me a wifi code but I did not dare to use it because of the terrible, awful conditions of the rooms
Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank PMIRU
ArmandoR1727, General Manager at Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2020

We appreciate the feedback, PMIRU.

It's unfortunate your time with us was less than ideal. We care about the satisfaction and happiness of our guests. We regret that your room wasn't refreshed properly. It's important to us that we offer our guests a quality experience so we'll address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2019

Trash. They told me it was quiet, non-smoking, and a nice place. I came from out of town for an exam and wanted to stay in a quiet place to study for my exam the next day. People yelled at each other about adult issues (hint: not kid-friendly), played music during the night, a crazy guy shook my door in the middle of the night, people smoked outside, the shower drain didn't work, the sheets were dirty, and the toilet had pubic hair on it. I wanted to get another hotel but it was too late. Thanks to the loud neighbors, I didn’t get a wink of sleep for that very expensive exam. The lady on the phone said: “she would let her daughter stay there and it was safe and quiet.” I would NEVER let any family or friend stay there. I didn’t feel safe parking my car there or being alone there. I’m 100% sure that place has drug and prostitution going on there. I compared this to the worst hostel I stayed at, and this place was worse and waaay more expensive. They should be ashamed of themselves, $105 for trash. The only upside was the stupid mini fridge and microwave.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Safari12907773799
ArmandoR1727, General Manager at Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Dear guest,

We are deeply sorry that you had such of terrible stay with us. Rest assure that we’ll continue to improve our facility in the different aspects needed to make it more a more nicer place. Thank you for giving us the opportunity of having you as our guest. Best Regards.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

They charged us $90 for a room that was overpriced at $50. Room stank of stale smoke. Dirty carpet, dirty walls, no amenities, loose fixtures, plugs that do not work, shabby hole ridden doors and a place in serious need of painting. You’d be better off pitching a tent and camping in Denny’s parking lot!

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank World Rover R
ArmandoR1727, General Manager at Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

We appreciate the feedback!

It's unfortunate your stay in our hotel didn't exceed your expectations. We regret you weren't entirely satisfied with our furnishings and accommodations. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests so we'll address all of your concerns with our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2019

Our room (428) was, at our request, toward the rear of the property, so it was a bit removed from the loud freeway, but it was not exactly silent. The room was small but clean. The main issue was that it reeked of stale cigarette smoke even though it was a designated "no smoking" room. When I phoned the front desk about this problem, the young lady told me "It's supposed to be non-smoking, but we don't catch everybody who smokes. Just turn on the air conditioner." Since it was late and the parking lot was crowded, I assumed that there were few if any other rooms available and I didn't ask for a different room. Suffice it to say that turning on the A/C didn't help with the smell. This room would have been disappointing had it been a roadside room in a rural area for which I paid $30 per night. It was, however, about $100 per night. Welcome to Orange County, CA in the summer. Even though I didn't expect much, I was disappointed. This hotel looks nicer in the photos than it really is. By the way, no free breakfast. No coffere maker in the room. There is, however, a Denny's right next door.

Room tip: Get a room as far away from the freeway as possible.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank psptraveler
ArmandoR1727, General Manager at Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

We appreciate the feedback.

We're deeply disappointed you had such challenges during your time with us. We regret that your room wasn't refreshed properly. We hold ourselves to a much higher standard so we'll address your concerns with our team to help us rectify these problems moving forward.

Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

Customer service was great, and location made sense for our vacation. However, temper hour expectations for the Key Inn. We were greeted by questionable activities going on at the hotel by other patrons.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank EST-Standard-Time
ArmandoR1727, General Manager at Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2019

We appreciate the feedback.

We deeply regret the challenges you had during your time with us. The security and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance so we're disheartened that you had such problems. We hold ourselves to a much higher standard of service so we'll be sure to address your concerns with our team moving forward.