All reviews bus service rooms are clean onsite restaurant comfy bed perth carvings accommodation budget highway
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a room with a single bed and a double bed. Definitely clean and pleasant smelling as the door was opened. Decor is very old and outdated..... curtains, cupboards etc.
Beds were hard and the springs were heard and felt each time we moved.
Hand towels, face washers and hair dryers need to be requested at the front desk. They're not automatically in the rooms.
Noise of the doors opening and closing does travel from room to room, as does conversations.
Ash trays are outside each room.....so the smell of cigarette smoke is quite predominant. (Although, most definitely better outside than inside the rooms.)
Requested a room close to the pool, the room offered couldn't be any further away from the pool. Rooms begin at #1 near the pool, we were in #27. A quick email to say this request wasn't possible would have been appreciated.
The surrounds were clean and tidy with plants hanging from walls, grass green and lush. Carvings of animals from tree stumps is an interesting draw card.
Front desk staff were welcoming.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaatyn
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Yes just a Motel but was clean and comfortable. Lovely people on the front desk who made our stay enjoyable.
Amazing wood carvings on trees, sadly need a bit of TLC, but a great thing for the kids to find all the animals. I would recommend this place for anyone just wanting a bed for a night or two.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

On my return from Sydney I required accommodation. I arrived at the Flag around 10.40pm. Check in was a breeze. The staff in reception x 2 we’re friendly and efficient. Milk and free WiFi were provided.Remembering that this motel is an older style property the rooms are clean and well appointed. Carpets and bedding are fresh and modern.The bathroom is fresh and clean the only point I would make is the toilet cistern and taps etc are dated and there is a clean shower curtain in place of glass. I was up stairs facing Great Eastern High way and the road noise wasn’t evident. A little steep at $ 135 but considering the late hour and limited accommodation available I was comfortable and got a good nights sleep.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We booked Flag Motor Lodge after reading the reviews here on Tripadvisor. we needed somewhere convenient for a one night stopover that was convenient to the airport. Flag Motor Lodge didn't disappoint.

Clean, quiet rooms, with a comfy bed. Just what we needed.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Here for 5 nights and very happy. Good location to get around Perth. Comfortable bed and even though on a main road is nice & quiet. Ate at the onsite restaurant and had a delicious meal. Breakfast is very reasonable. I would definitely stay he again.

Room tip: I had n upstairs room which was very nice
Date of stay: January 2018