Open today: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Trying something new

QUICKIE REVIEW Instead of date night, start it off with this for a date day. PARKING Yes, plenty of... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2019
darkhorse2821
via mobile
Beautiful Experience with wonderful guides

My husband and I booked Uncorked Tours' "sky to vines" package and they did not disappoint! Our day... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2020
EngleRose

All reviews party bus tour guide balloon ride take pictures wine tasting tour pics blast host wineries basket
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I am giving this 2 stars for 2 reasons. First of all, there was no AC on the party bus. It was 87 degrees and I was expecting to be warm when we were not on the bus, but I wasn't expecting to be miserable while on the party bus.
Second, I thought it was very rude to get a text message from the company saying that everything was paid except for gratuity for our guide. The text said the suggested rate was 20 dollars per person. There were 20 people on the bus so if everyone gave 20 dollars, our guide would have walked away with 400 dollars in cash!! I booked this tour for my friend and I and feel like the 87 dollars per person I paid was plenty to pay for this tour. And I don't appreciate being cooerced / intimidated into leaving a hefty tip for service that was already paid for.
I also feel like the company should have refunded us a portion of the fee due to the no AC issue.

Other than the no AC issue and the request for a $20 per person tip, we had a really good time.

Date of experience: September 2017
3  Thank dsunnybunz
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

If you want a chauffeured winery tour these are the guys to go with!!!! The group tour package is well worth the price. The package includes 3 wineries with a total of 17 tastings, and a meat and cheese platter. They have mimosas waiting for you in the party bus with your name on the glass and top you off on the way to each winery. You have plenty of time to enjoy your wine and walk around and explore each winery a little bit and/or get some food to go with the wine. Our guide was also taking lots of pictures for us and suggested places to take pictures with the best scenery. The pictures are also included in the package. No hard print outs of the pics, but they are eventually posted online and they tell you how to retrieve your pics. Our guide Joshua was great. Super knowledgeable about wines and the wine making and tasting processes. He was super friendly and helpful and great about taking lots of pictures for us. He even took song requests for the music in the party bus and downloaded the songs if he didn't already have it! Joshua is awesome! We had an amazing time. I loved this tour, and I would definitely like to do it again!!

Date of experience: February 2017
3  Thank 266alainaw
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We had taken a private tour a couple of years ago, but this was a lot more fun. Joshua (guide) was most knowledgeable about wine & gave great information. I would suggest sitting in the front so you can hear him until they can get a speaker system. Some of the group were talking through his presentation. The 3 wineries had good variety and service. The snack tray was very welcome.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

All the experience was incredible, they really know what they are doing, the host was very nice, the guy that was riding the balloon was very entertaining. they had coffee, pastries, and mimosas at the check in and during the balloon ride we had champagne. We really enjoyed all the experience. We'll do it again.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing time on this tour. The party bus was full so we ended up getting into the other vehicle, a long stretch limo! Mimosas were served before going into each winery. The wine tasting is amazing and everyone has so much fun! By the last 3rd winery, I was tipsy as all hells. Groupon price at $79 and it was SO worth it. Only thing wrong that did happen was the camera our tour-guide took pictures with got corrupted -all the pics from the day may be lost. Manager offered 2 for 1 next time which was very Nice! I cant WAIT to go back again.*\(^_^)/*

p.s. if you're thinking about doing the sunrise balloon ride, book with A GRAPE ESCAPE BALLOONS theyre OUTSTANDING!!!!❤

Date of experience: July 2016