Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$129
The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe penthouseduck pondnearby officessilicon valleyfull kitchenextended staylong staybreakfast each morninghot watercomfortable stayfront desk staffbusiness tripsitting areafitness centerpropertynetworkwalmart
Reviewed 12 April 2018

It is nice place to stay with family or individual . nice location friendly and super enthusiastic front desk people. Nice Happy hours first three days (Monday to Wednesday) a week. In happy hours you will be served by beverage beer wine water etc with some eating stuff free of cost. You will not feel lonely even you are far away from family. I always book the same hotel for all my travel itineraries whenever i go to Sunnyvale.

Room Tip: all rooms are identical
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Bowen J, Manager at Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear TRUST006,

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Business trip in Silicon Valley, ugh. However... This hotel was reasonably priced, quiet, and BEAUTIFUL! Everything worked, comfortable roomy bed, all the TV channels I wanted to surf before turning in for the night, hot water, real China & silverware, modern new furniture & decor, blackout drapes. Thx!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Bowen J, Manager at Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear lapdjames,

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times in last year and a half for work and find the staff super friendly, and quick to serve , always with a smile. In all the nights maybe a total of 40 in the dozen trips the only thing I can say is a pizza box was left out over two days next to me from the other room. Super clean , safe and close to walking distance places to eat and shop,for stuff you might need on business travel. Seen some of the poor reviews and if I had seen or experienced it I would be first to stay. I will be back in February on travel again. No concerns.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Bowen J, Manager at Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Marriott needs to really look into its barnding. The brand promises some level of basic amenities and hospitality. I am afraid ,associating it's brand with a run down and poorly maintained property like this is not ideal. I stayed in this property in Nov this year and stayed in a ground floor room. The room was right opposite a massive waste bin/ vat area. Dirty towels were dumped right outside the door. The hotel room was from 1960s horror movies. Hardly any light. The popcorn celling was wet as there was water leakage.
The worst part was water. The water had some horrible smell and taking bath in that water was the worst nightmare .
The sound proofing is nin existent . I could almost hear every conversation from the room above me and the free way noise was completely unpleasant .
I have never had this sort of an experience with even the most ordinary hotels. I almost paid $280+ taxes for the room.
By far the worst Marriott hotel. Immediate renovation of rooms ,hygienic water , removal of towel cleaning station needed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Big rooms, very helpful and friendly staff in the breakfast area. Front desk and management need a complete overhaul and training. Totally screwed up my billing resulting in me having to close out my credit card so they could not keep charging me fraudulently. Manager Antonio did not exert much effort from my point of view to resolve this. Three separate times I was charged in the neighborhood of $2,000.00(each time!) that I had to dispute through my CC company. It was only after I closed my account and they could no longer bill me that the front desk called and advised that they could no longer bill for "John Doe" (name changed to protect the innocent) a person who I do not even know. They attached my authorization form to a different customers reservation. Truly disappointing how Antonio and Marriott overall handled this situation. I only got the 10,000 points that I should have gotten had they charged to my Marriott correctly - NO additional compensation for my multiple phone calls to them and to the credit card company. Lastly - you bet I filed a complaint with the attorney general! DO NOT STAY HERE

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business