“Fav every morning visit”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Simi Valley
Reviewed 2 May 2018

If I am in town and not bed ridden, I'm here every morning for a plain, blonde cup of joe. Consistent with outstanding service. Every SB has their clientele who are divided by time. I cannot say enough about the workers who have always been pleasant, helpful, and generous. A place I really enjoy in the wee morning hours (don't like when busy, but that's me). Love, love the early AM teams and those who I also see on an occasional late one. Thank you for your continued quality of service over the past 20 years. Your loyal customer.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

They have so many options and hidden options, along with different ways to get points, and also different new items different times of the year, you never know what to get. Service is alomost always good.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This Starbucks is always busy because I is right next door to a large multiplex Theatre and many restaurants , fast food sit down type restaurants. What makes this location so nice is the beautiful water fountain outside the coffee shop. Relaxing sounds and sights.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

This location lacks the high standards usually found at Starbucks. I ordered a hot chocolate, and as soon as I picked up the cup and left the cafe, I felt something wet and sticky dripping onto my pants. Sure enough, the cup had a hole at the bottom, and not only were my clothes and shoes getting soiled, the contents of the cup was also spilling onto the sidewalk. I went back inside and placed the leaking cup back on the counter, told the barista about the hole, and grabbed napkins to clean the counter with as the cup continued to leak.

Shortly thereafter, another barista took the cup and quickly handed me a new one, saying that she had poured the remains from the leaking cup into a new one. She said, "Sorry about that". That's it. She didn't even bother to thank me for helping to clean up.

Needless to say, I had less to drink since the cup was no longer full, so I finished my drink and went home to change. Rushing home to tend to my wardrobe was not something I envisioned when I stopped by Starbucks for a beverage and a break.

Skip this location, there are better places to enjoy a cup of something. As a gold card member, I should know, as I have visited Starbucks in numerous states, and frequently earn "stars" to use for a future free beverage. BTW, this location in the past has also charged me for my order after I had stated that I wanted to redeem my reward for a free beverage. Not the only Starbucks location to do this, but most of them get it right. I won't be back.