“Another one of my favs”
Review of TGI Friday's

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Any night of the week, your certain to hang with friends. Most hours are happy hours (but even the $6 wine during non happy hours was good) and they have had some good menu choices over the years. Best people watching experience in and out doors - always interesting. I have had good service over the years, with the exception of one time 8 years back which kept me away a long time.

A happening place overall with some great employees (host, waiters).

It's a good hang out for dinner with friends and solo.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

For the hundreds of times we have been there, a very high percentage have had 0 problems, and always a pleasure. Many of the people we came to know have moved on, but we still love Fridays

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Don’t order mixed drinks—tonight’s bartender put only drops of alcohol in them. After our Electric Blue Lemonades tasted as if they we’re nonalcoholic, we watched her pour for a while. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

The service was poor, we waited forever just to get basics like silverware and water. The food once it arrived was decent but overpriced.

Went there in the 1t place because I had received some coupons in the mail advertising 20% off. Had promised some people a dinner out and thought with a 20% off coupon we could so it on a budget.

Provided the waiter with the coupon when we ordered, he said nothing about any exclusions or it only applying to some items but not others. When the bill came they had deducted $6 off a $70 bill. That is LESS than 10%, not the 20% that was advertised on the coupon. He explained that the coupon did not apply to this or that... NONE of which was stated on the mailed coupon.

I hope they enjoy the extra $7 they failed to credit me as they had promised beforehand in their coupon that got me in the door... because it will be the very last $$$ I ever spend at a place that practices such deceptive, unethical practices.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Food from 1 to 10. Number nine. When it comes to making margaritas bartender does not know how to make a good margarita!!