“nice location”

Cuisines: American
Description: 625 Bridgeway Sausalito, CA 94965 (415) 332-3544
Description: 625 Bridgeway Sausalito, CA 94965 (415) 332-3544
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

nice restaurant on the bay, good food, fine location. sit outside or inside, . mote or less friendly service. good prices.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (315)

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Our day tour of San Francisco and surrounding areas dropped us off in Sausalito for an hour or so and gave us a list of recommendations that included this restaurant. We dropped in and had GREAT sandwiches. They were the perfect size, didn't skimp on the meat, had fresh, delicious ingredients. I had a California Club, and it was PACKED with avocado, it was so good! It is also a little market, so there are trinkets, snacks, and all kinds of drinks and kitchen supplies available for purchase. This was a wonderful recommendation and gets 5 stars for the type of restaurant it is trying to be.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 23 April 2021

stopped here on our tour of San Francisco and Sausalito for lunch. Lots of variety of different sandwiches and dishes to try. Our sandwiches were worth the Wait.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

Fresh and tasty chicken salad and BBQ chicken sandwich. Served outside. Prompt and courteous service. Tables were cleaned in front of us with bleach, Hand sanitizer available!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

I never write reviews about restaurants. Because I’ve never had a bad experience like this ever. I am a Bay Area resident.. I came to Sausalito over the weekend with one of my brothers and his gf for a visit.. we were hungry and most places were booked.. so we ate at this tiny restaurant that served pizza.! The seating were outside because of corona virus.. so most of the restaurants were having their tables outside.. we sat down and ordered our food. The manager from the other restaurant comes out with a bottle of windex and starts spraying it on the window next to us! it got on my brothers gfs back.. We didn’t say anything the first time..! He comes back the second time and sprays the window again. I finally told him that can you not do that in a nicely manner.. he then rants about how he doesn’t have any other time to do it.. that he word from 7am to 5pm or so and said sorry sarcastically! News flash buddy did I ask you your work schedule? You chose this life style. So either do a good job and treat people with respect and take criticism and own up to your mistakes..or quit and do something else.. Clearly the cameras will will show that he was not busy in anyway Who sprays a bottle of windex where customers are eating ????? It’s common sense! I went into the store and tried to have an intellectual conversation with him.. he pretended to care..! I told him that I was going to report him.. not to the cops obviously.. He called me a snow flake which is derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. He also told me to get the f out! Hopefully the cameras has audio.. I hope the owner gets this and hires somebody that actually want to treat people correctly. The owner should fired this person immediately!! We all have our bad days.. but don’t bring that too work.. just because you’re having a bad day.. doesn’t make it ok for you to treat people like crap! There’s no excuses for your behavior.. and I have no idea how you even got a manager position.. not just that how you’re even working in customer service!

The only good thing came out of this is that the waiter from our restaurant told us that she was sorry and that we didn’t have to pay for our meal. Just our drinks. I end up giving her 20 dollars anyways! Thank you so much for being kind. This lady was working so hard running around.

My email is wilderkaeden27@gmail.com
If you want to get a hold of me regarding this matter!

Date of visit: August 2020