“Excellent”
Review of Bree'osh

Bree'osh
Ranked #20 of 66 Quick Bites in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Description: Bree'osh is a French artisan bakery and cafe café specializing in sweet and savory brioche bread made with traditional sourdough, featuring local, organic and high quality ingredients. We offer breakfast and lunch and also: brioches, pastries, croissant, croque monsieur, cookies, confections, sandwiches and a large variety of coffee/tea.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everything they do is so good but the baguette is by far and away the very best in Santa Barbara. The are master bakers on every level. I stop in almost everyday to reward myself with something special!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed 21 March 2021

3.5 stars. just one visit and one item under my rating. wish i'd gone back again as i was staying nearby. the pastry case looked awesome on my early arrival. unfortunately Covid restrictions did not allow for a close look at them or even a sign to identify the product. the very patient french woman behind the counter gave me details on the products and i chose a chocolate croissant to start my day. this one was just okay. overcooked, not light and flaky but a bit chewy, and low on chocolate IMO. would definitely try again as it seems they have the skill. just an off day perhaps.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

If you are looking for French pastries and delicious quiche, you will find amazing baked goods. All the pastries are outstanding, light, flaky and baked to perfection. If you are looking for somewhere for breakfast with any sort of variety, this is probably not your place. Everything is very good, but the menu is definitely limited, as you would expect for a coffee/pastry shop.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

I’m always on the hunt for the best latte when I travel. Bree’osh delivered that and a surprise favorite- avocado on sourdough buckwheat ciabatta toast- yum!!! Husband had a delicious omelet and I took a light and airy cinnamon roll to go. Will come back again to kick start my day in the most pleasant way.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank hlynn65
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Before beginning our hike up the canyon we stopped in to try a new place to eat. The pictures online were adorable and the ratings were good. This is a small little treasure that was not exactly what we had expected. The seating is limited so keep that in mind and there is no customer restroom. Nonetheless we were delighted by the pastries (smaller selection than we thought, yet we went about 11:30) the breakfast menu, and the helpful and kind service! Worth a try for sure!

Date of visit: December 2019