Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$78
Vio.com
Hotels.comUS$78
Agoda.comUS$78
ExpediaUS$78
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Worse experience in my life. First of all the customer service was bad, but I thought to myself we are only staying one night. Then at the crack of dawn someone is banging at our door ( not knocking) banging! My boyfriend gets up to see who it is, it was a lady who looked very confused apologized and walked away. Then maybe 30 mins late we hear more banging at our door. This time I answered the door and this time it was a whole different lady with her child who had the same confused look on her face apologized and waked away. I was so annoyed with this whole thing. I finally walked to the office to ask why I have so many people banging at my door. Her response was " well the previous renter lived here or almost 2 weeks and he often had visitors, so that's who is probably knocking at your door looking for him. "
I told her I was very unhappy, what can she do for me. She said I can have my manager call your room when he gets in.
The manager didn't do anything for us. He didn't even seem to care how horrible our stay was. Not only that, the beds were hard as rocks making it in possible to fall asleep and stay asleep. My boyfriend and I both toss and turned all night long.

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank Honey A
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Low quality and they charge for everything.
I would never recommend any one. Even wifi is charged and poorly maintained hotel.
It does not worth the money spent.
Only positive is near to i5 freeway.
Their is very little assistance for the front desk.

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank vijay8056
Reviewed 18 November 2015

For starters I was given the wrong room a smoker room instead of a non smoke room. I simply told them that was not what I reserved. Then when house keeping went to clean our room the same towels were still there instead of leaving clean towels. No free wi-fi...you have to pay $2.99 each night if you want to use wi-fi. My credit card was left behind and I called immediately to report it and the manager accused me of suspicious....wow...."who wants to leave their credit card behind" what's suspicious is that the employee never contact me to let me know my credit card was left behind knowing it was at the left behind at their office"and I called and took it higher and they didn't vouch for me they vouch for their personal. This is the worse experience ever and the worse motel. Motel 6 in California...Santa Ana left a bad name for the rest of the Motel 6. I always enjoyed the stayed at Motel 6 and after this...NEVER AGAIN....

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 15Majestic
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I stayed here 3 out of 5 nights in CA. Tues Nov 10 and Fri-Sat Nov 13-14.

This was a great location that has convenient fwy access, was 10 minutes from the Orange Y, Mimi's Café, The Crab Cooker, Disneyland, and the John Wayne Airport.

I stayed in room 122 the first night and then room 124 the 2nd night. Both were along the same wall at the far end of the property, behind a building wall. I think room 122 was a little quieter as it was more behind the wall. 124 you could hear a little bit more traffic noise if cars were loud, but it was not too bad.

Parking was fine on Tues. However, on Sat night after midnight, the lot was jam packed and I barely got a parking spot. It was very full. Also, the hotel had sold out on Thur night, which was extremely surprising to me, so ended up having to spend about $30 more for a room elsewhere. Was not happy about that.

Could have used more plug outlets in the room. Also was a bit surprised no shampoo was provided. The showerhead was made for someone 4 feet tall I think and I am over 6 feet, so it was a little low. Also was surprised at no Kleenex. I guess that is why it is a budget hotel. Granite counter tops and bowel sink though.

Room had the bed, table, 2 chairs, luggage rack, bathroom. Plenty of counterpace. Also, could have used a refr and microwave in the room. Had to go down the hall to the laundry room to use the microwave. The Jacuzzi was fine. Used it once.

Would stay here again as it was very convenient for Orange County. Beds were fine and slept well. The desk staff were very nice and friendly.

Room tip: I stayed in room 122 and 124. Parking was close if you could get it. I thought room 122 was quieter.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank oquick1
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I was on a trip with my brother and needed a one night stay. The room was really nice, the people were friendly, and the price was reasonable. The beds were comfy so I slept well! One thing I didn't like was the AC didn't work that well but that's the only thing I didn't like.

Date of stay: September 2015