Hotels.com
Expedia
Vio.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2016

we had an excellent visit at this motel
large & comfortable room with free parking!
why are so many other motels/hotels charging 12.00 to 15.00
dollars to park your car?
not at motel 6s.
the service at the front desk was excellent.

Room tip: quite rooms
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bartholomew513
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Bartholomew, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Needed a basic room to sleep following a long day of business and didn't want to fight the traffic out of town leaving Newport.
This motel 6 is just off of the freeway and next to a gas station/C-store. Across the street there are many options to eat as well.
Had a great night's sleep in a clean comfortable room.
Thank you again motel 6 for being so consistent!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I stay here when I am working in Orange County. I am a transplant from LA, this hotel makes me feel at home.
From the front desk to accommodating any situation. Commuting from LA used to be hard, this place helps you relax in a beautiful setting.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2016

7/31/2016 3 pm David Castro, general manager at this Motel 6 location in Santa Ana threw me out of the Motel 6 in Santa Ana and threated to call the police if I didn't leave in 30 minutes. Assuming this is the person's name, as I asked for a card from the lobby on who this person was when I checked out and there is a picture to collaborate. There were major problems when I stayed at this Motel 6 one other time about 4 months ago and I never wanted to stay at this location again.. David Castro knocked on my door extremely aggressively and then David Castro was aggressive when he spoke to me at my hotel room door. Also David Castro said lease the dog in a very aggressive manner when the door was opened to talk to David Castro and this is a small dog of 12 pounds. I came down to the hotel lobby and stated to David Castro, in person, that David Castro was extremely aggressive at my hotel room door. David Castro attempted to reverse the situation and claimed I was aggressive which is very inaccurate. Then David Castro threw me out of the hotel, and said if I didn't leave in 30 minutes David Castro was going to call the police. Motel 6 executive management must understand this person that David Castro has no business working in the hotel industry, and as a hotel manager has the authority to throw anyone out of the hotel and then threaten to have the local Santa Ana police come and created a potentially violent situation based on David Castro's word. David Castro in this situation threw a vacationer out of the hotel after David Castro was extremely aggressive and acted in a threatening manner. Motel 6 executive management should not allow this location to use the Motel 6 franchise name as vacationers and air travelers to Orange County airport are subjected to grave risk from this manager David Castro, having authority to call local Santa Ana police under his word which gives false accounts of vacationers then the local police showing up causing very serious potential risk to these vacationers. This David Castro obviously has some personal issues and surprised he can hold down a job, any job, let alone working in the hotel business which David Castro is ill fitted to work in this industry. You can't really see David Castro's demeanor that well from the blurry pictures. I rebooked at the Motel 6 on another location which I normally always stay, but that Motel 6 was $ higher. Saturday night, 7/29/2016, so chose a different Motel 6 due to cost considerations. This guy, David Castro, thinks he is running a prison not a hotel. Everyone who books a room in this location isn't homeless and vacationers also stay here such as me. Filing a formal and major complaint against, David Castro, in attempt to get him fired. He shouldn't be working in the hotel industry, and as mentioned, prison guard would be a better job for him. I left and got my belongings out that's a high insult saying your calling the police on a customer when as general manager you instigated the trouble. I was told he was paid for all 4 nights when I initially checked in and then they stated they wanted me to pay each day on this day, 7/31/2016 . The reviews on Yelp are beyond terrible for this Motel 6 in Santa Ana.

David Castro has done this before. Got the impression the hotel staff would like to see David Castro fired as when I checked out and turned in my motel key. The picture of David Castro is from when I was moving all my belongings out 30 minutes later after I rebooked at Motel 6 on another safe location for the next 3 days. David Castro was waiting outside my hotel room door so got David Castro's picture. David Castro isn't civilized and obviously David Castro was very concerned I was going to go after Castro's job in an attempt to get Castro rightfully fired. Every time you stay at a Motel 6 they ask for feedback on your stay and this is my feedback.]

David Castro

1717 E Dyer Road

Santa Ana, CA 92705

(949) 261-1515

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 531jamiejones
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I will actively never again choose any Motel 6. Thnis was the worst. Besides being half-remodeled. it was filthy dirty! The "cubby" that the fresh towels go? there was this dried liquid, and hair! and this meat-chunk. Just right next to the face towels?. and the nasty "desperate" vibe...the loud slamming doors, other guests dogs barking? I could barely stand one night. and $100.06 on a friday night. I feel like they should've PAID ME! it was the most revolting Motel 6 adventure yet! Never again. I'll spend a few extra bucks for a Holiday Inn or something!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank aerovergalieas
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.