Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$79
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
Trip.comUS$79
ExpediaUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

I asked for two rooms no smoking rooms and next to each other ...well I got the opposite. .the rooms smelled like cigars and the sheets had cigar marks ...the noise outside was horrible ...apparently some one had a party the music was loud people laughing ...I called to let the office know ..they said they would see in to it...well apparently they didn't because it was 3 and I was still awake..to my surprise the second day I found ear plugs in my roomreally?...this place is awful find somewhere else....

Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Angela,
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Our aim is to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe with your toilet. The service issues you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

The floors were really dirty, blood stains on pillows and bed sheets, rusty closed hangers, mold in the bathrooms, rooms needed maintenance...
Amenities were not convenient, internet costs $2.99 per night which barely worked, no dryer, no shampoo just soap, no fridge, no coffee machine in rooms...
However the staff were very friendly and rooms are spacious.
For the same price or a bit more you can get a much better room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Irvine - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment and inconveniences you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We checked in via the Delta app to fly out early the next AM and the security doors were inoperative (always open) NO amenities but one bar of soap, NOISY - I heard hallway noise and doors slamming WITH earplugs in all night. They had free coffee the next AM and nothing else, NO Airport shuttle or offer to arrange. Mostly the grounds were filthy and unkempt, the dog poop bags were empty. My shower head was held on by a dirty rag and the curtain hung off the wall. This place would sit well in a third world country

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I arrived here this past weekend, with a bit of a mix up in reservations on my part. So, while I am on the phone with the other location to cancel, (so I wont get charged for not showing up, as it was almost the cut off time), the agent at the front desk kept asking me questions about what I needed for the night. Couldn't it have waited just a few minutes while I was on the phone? (I was the only guest in the lobby so I wasn't holding anyone up).

Once I was finally in the room, there were stains on the bed sheets and on the bathmat.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank dstskinner
Reviewed 2 May 2015

This was a good value stay, especially after the 10% discount with my AARP card. It's under the flight path for arriving jets to John Wayne airport, but most noise ends by 10:00PM. Rooms have been upgraded to what they call "modern," a kind of mid-century look with fake hardwood floors and bright colors. The motel is next to an AM/PM so easy to get snacks

Date of stay: May 2015