Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
eDreams
1,835 results
All reviews evening reception love embassy suites omelet orange county free breakfast john wayne airport disneyland
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2019

Our house was getting tented for termites. Had to stay locally. The staff is awesome, breakfast is fantastic, room size great. Could use better upkeep of the rooms. Paint coming off walls and shower rail hanging off half way because of rust damage. Rooms could be cleaner.

2  Thank 5jrahns
Reviewed 16 November 2019

Overall great experience at the hotel, especially by Yosef who drove me to the airport when I was running late for my trip. I called my Lyft later than I should have, and he instantly offered to get me there. Hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating and willing to go above-and-beyond for guests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ny12349
Reviewed 15 November 2019

I have often stayed here over the past 10 years or so when I am in the area on business. The entire hotel has been remodeled and updated and the breakfast service is included. I don't think the quality can be beat for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank JNunn919
Reviewed 14 November 2019

Great valet and breakfast staff. Check in was pleasant and then I got to my room. The smell of pesticides overtook me along with the heat in the room. I noticed that the shower was leaking and the lamp was broken. I dropped off my stuff, went to the front desk and requested service on the above items plus 3 towels and a blanket.

I returned to the hotel 9 hours later and nothing had changed. I called down to the front desk and was told that I would be called back. I waited 10 minutes and nothing. Called again and was told that nothing could be done. I then went downstairs and talked to a supervisor. He told me the hotel was sold out but he would send up towels, blanket and air freshener.

I waited 45 minutes and the items never showed up.

The following morning I went downstairs and spoke to another supervisor. She offered me a new room. She told me the hotel was not sold out the night before. I was very angry and disappointed. I told her that since it was a new day I would allow her to fix my room as moving 2 kids was not what I wanted to do. She offered to comp me the night on my bill. We were gone that day for 14 hours and nothing was done.

Let’s just say that nothing was done to my bill and I had to call the hotel when I got home. It was a horrible stay, nothing was fixed, management was not helpful and their promises are empty.

3  Thank 937allisonh
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2019

Dear 937allisonh,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our property. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us. We addressed the problems you mentioned with our team as we always appreciate feedback that will better our guest experience. The experience you had is unacceptable and rest assured, it will be handled and made right. Thank you, again, for alerting us to these issues.

Reviewed 13 November 2019

Hilton brand hotels are my go to and to have the worst experience at this location was disappointing to say the least. Stayed here for 3 nights/4 days with my family. Experience upon check-in was totally disappointing, didn't receive any kind of information about the hotel, I had to ask questions re. parking, room, etc. At one point the agent who checked us in was chatting on the phone with someone else about their dog. Our suite did not receive housekeeping after informing the front desk two times, ran out of clean towels, toilet paper, kleenex on the second day. Had to inform the front desk again. Not sure what management is doing about the terrible experience at this location but they need to do something fast.

2  Thank Johnna637
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2019

Dear Johnna637,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience with us. We sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserved during your recent stay. Please know that the problems you encountered are not typical of our hotel and staff and will be addressed accordingly to avoid recurrence for future guests. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.