Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Agoda.com
US$98
Trip.com
US$90
Hotels.comUS$98
ExpediaUS$98
ZenHotels.comUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2022

I enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Suites. The rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable and the free breakfast was hot and good...The staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile.Thanks Sandra for making me feel welcome and special! .The security is diligent in doing their job..and are also willing to assist you with needs. Sandra checked me in and was very informative and friendly. Their family of staff members are altogether welcoming and possess extraordinary customer service ..

Room tip: You want a nice hotel with courteous staff and nice clean rooms..Comfort Suites Santa Ana is the place
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sandy Warner, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2022

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. We are all so happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay, and everyone had taken such great care of you. we all work hard to be sure our guest are well taken care of during their stay.
It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Santa Ana area.

Best Regards,
Sandy Warner

Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while my son was hospitalized at Hoag Hospital. The hotel was easily accessible from Hw 55. This is an older hotel, but the rooms were nice and clean. The price was extremely reasonable.

The staff was amicable, particularly the breakfast staff, maids, and front desk. They have a nice pool and spa and an adequate gym. They also have an airport shuttle service and free parking. The property is safe; they gave security and surveillance cameras. It's close to restaurants.

I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandy Warner, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I was happy to hear that you had time to stop in and to enjoy the breakfast, and had enjoyed your stay with us on your recent stay.

Again we all thank you for your feedback, and we hope you will chose to stay with us again on your next visit to the Santa Ana area

Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

We’ve actually stayed here three or four times yes it’s been four times every time my children have a party at the house we go and stay at the comfort suites it’s clean it’s quiet sometimes there’s a couple issues but all in all it’s a great place to stay breakfast is really good the girls that work in the front office have great attitudes even though some people give them a really hard time they maintain themselves very professional my husbandAnd I just want to thank you so much sincerely Laura Alverez

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2022 via mobile

I was charged a $100 late check out fee when I did not even check out late! Beware of the fraudulent charges added for no reason!! Betty at the front desk is the rudest person that makes the company look bad!! I called from the room to ask why the were calling me at 10am and she said, “We did not call you!” I told her that why are they calling me at 10am when checkout is not till later and she said check out is at 12:30 and hung up on me. I called back and I told I asked why she hung up on me if I was asking her a question and her answer was that because she had answered my question and then she hung up.
I left on time and when I leave the property we receive an alert for a $100 late charge fee. This extremely disappointing and even though I do business in the area my colleagues and myself can take our clients else where!
I am looking forward to hearing back from the manager Sandy Warner, which is the general manager of the property, to get that charged disputed and refunded!
Even after this bad experience i can say that the two pleasant and professional front desk representatives that helped, Priscilla and Klum did help alleviate a bit of the distress by helping me in pointing me in the right direction so that o can take this higher up to their general manager.
I hope this all get resolved as it should because this is clearly not right!!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

I just want to say thank to Priscilla the head of CLC, and vero they was really nice at the reception. Both of them need a raise I recommend Comfort Inn It's a very quiet place and the food is very good

Date of stay: April 2022