Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$99
View deal
eDreams
ExpediaUS$99
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2022

We stay at comfort inns all over the country and with the exception of this hotel and one other 20mi. from Jack Frost, in 15 years, we have experienced a consistently dependable choice hotel product-Clean, welcoming and safe.

From the first moments in the room this march, we smelled a putrid urine smell from the A/C and the furnishings were quite dated-I had to switch rooms.

The gap under the door is alarming. I didnt loke that at all and stuffed a towel there.

As this was a working trip, I relied on the internet to get a little work done. The internet is nonexistent. They provide a username and password but it is an unsecured network and you never have to enter it-so why bother? The internet is terribly weak.

The TV is another excercise in frustration. The regular programming guide appears, but you cannot access any of the programs. Only a select few separate channels are available on a very tricky hidden menu IF YOU happen to press the right button. The TV provider is SPECTRUM? who cares.

Then there is the hood. I have never seen so many people loitering about in the parking lot with what appears to be their worldly possessions in garbage bags, people smoking pot right out side the rooms. The police were there to arrest a guy in the parking lot which in itself is alarming. There is a seedy element that is there when i have to stay there.

Comfort Inns are much much better than this. The difference is this hotel is independently owned. ohoh.

Room tip: Avoid amazon lot side, or rear lot side.
Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John P
Reviewed 5 March 2022

We were going to be here for three days just for sleeping while we were out and about doing other things. Unfortunately I got covid (not here, before I got here). So I'm staying another six days. Fortunately the people here have been WONDEFUL!

But they advertise free internet but that's FALSE advertising. Many, many phone calls over three days I was able to get sufficient for email (my IP address was input to their system so that the dozens or hundreds of times each day that I'm disconnected I don't need to login again). I spent hours on the phone including with senior engineers only to realize the property doesn't pay enough for more than one person (okay, don't know how many) to get access at once. Zoom calls failed spectacularly! I have references.

The first two mornings of breakfasts were great. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. The fruit was so-so. But we're down to just bacon now. There's a waffle maker, but the line is long. There's ONE toaster! The pastries are gone. So cold cereal and bacon for breakfast for me.

But the people have been wonderful! I'm holed up here with no housekeeping (I wouldn't want to endanger anyone anyway).

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Keeping this short. Hotel does not have enough trained staff to keep you and your property safe. My room was broken into and I lost a bunch or my property. Staff were not helpful and the GM refused to come back to the hotel after hours to address the break-in. Homeless people were also free to roam around the premises, and tried to break into my room in the middle of the night. The hotel would only refund me the 1 night I got my stuff stolen and not the other night because “nothing bad happened”. These people do not care about you and your personal safety. I also got bed bugs. You have been warned.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Pikarya
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Beware!!! This hotel tried to steal my purse and phone! Had to threaten to call police to get my property back. Worst hotel experience of my life. Stay at your own risk and double check everything or they will rip you off.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank AtravelerfromETexas
Reviewed 21 September 2020

Heriberto went out of his way to make this the best stay ever! Will only ever come back if he’s here. An asset to the company. He helped me and my fiancée get a room when they didn’t accept his card and was super generous and nice the whole time! Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lmske177
Scott Young, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear Lmske177,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites as a choice of destination on your recent visit to Santa Ana. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide, and we are delighted to hear Heriberto exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our facility on your next visit to town.