Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Agoda.comUS$116
ExpediaUS$113
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2020 via mobile

Jessica is GREAT! Jessica always has a smile to greet you and is on top of everything no matter how busy she is you as a guest never feel ignored. She has OUTSTANDING people skills and goes AVOVE & BEYOND what is expected of her to assure all her guests are taken care of. THANK YOU
ALSO, Scott the manager is friendly and makes sure all is up to par with his property. He also greets all with a smile.
WE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Sincerly,
Roberto & Jennifer Hernandez
RM #122

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JENNIFER H
Reviewed 29 February 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed my two-night stay at this property. Everybody was so friendly and genuine. They deserve 5 stars for how they care for their property and their customers. I interacted with a couple front desk staff and breakfast room staff, they were all very nice and sincere.

I booked this hotel in the last minute and did not expect too much. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is not new but is well-maintained and clean. My room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was good. The staff in the breakfast room greeted me daily with happy smile on their face. I appreciated having free coffee and quality tea in the lobby area, a nice gesture for tired travelers.

The location is near freeways and some shopping areas are within short driving distance.

2  Thank HappyWifeyReviews
Scott Young, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear HappyWife,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your delightful feedback. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and made sure that I celebrated your kind words with my entire team. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future and hope to have you back sometime soon. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed 28 February 2020

A lady by the name of Adilene working the front desk was very nice with a beautiful smile and got me my room within minutes. Booking my room was last minute so I did not carry my phone charger with me tonight so I called the front desk to ask if they carry chargers and Adilene happened to have her personal charger that was compatible with my phone. She did not hesitate to let me borrow it for an hour. She definitely went the extra mile on making sure her guests were happy. Thank you for a good experience while staying here on short notice Adilene. I will most likely return here whenever I’m in town for business.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Alberttorres93

Dear Alberttorres93,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear of your experience with Adilene during your stay and made sure to celebrate your kind words with her. We are here for you, and we hope to have you back sometime soon so we may be of service to you again. Have a blessed day.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Came to visit with family, our stay was great. The hot tub and fire pit was the perfect way to end our evenings. We have stayed here before and will definitely be coming back for another visit. The room was quite and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jennymL9289DE

Dear JennymL9289DE,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback on your stay with us. We are pleased you were able to take advantage of our hot tub and fire pit while staying with us and hope to have you back sometime soon to experience them again. Have a blessed day and stay safe!

Reviewed 27 January 2020

Reasonable rates. Convenient to airport with shuttle. Free parking if you are driving. Convenient to freeway and local sites. Friendly and attentive. staff. Room is clean and the bed is comfortable. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Born_n_Bama

Dear Born_n_Bama,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, as well as choosing to stay with us. We are pleased you found us convenient to your traveling needs and hope to be of service to you again in the near future. Have a blessed day.