Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2019

Best Comfort Inn I’ve been to in a awhile! The selections at breakfast were absolutely great!! Staff has been very helpful and nice. Rooms are clean cleaning staff are nice as well and make sure you have everything you need! I would recommend this hotel and pricing isn't bad at all!

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Kaylynsimons
ScottY1141, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear Kaylynsimons,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your thoughts. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, my staff works very hard to earn our guest's complete satisfaction, and I will be sure to celebrate your kind words with them. We hope to see you back sometime soon, have a blessed day!

Reviewed 1 December 2019

Nothing fancy but has ask you need for an overnight airport stay at a reasonable price. An older hotel (think stippled walls and ceiling with gloss paint) but has been updated nicely. Hot breakfast with real orange juice.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank covecutie

Dear covecutie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your thoughts. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate our recent updates to our facility. I will be sure to celebrate your kind words with my entire staff. We hope to see you back sometime soon, have a blessed day!

Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

Best Comfort Inn I’ve been to in a awhile! The selections at breakfast were absolutely great!! Staff has been remarkably helpful with any questions I have about the area. Cleanliness of the rooms haven been stupendous. One of the lower priced hotels in the area. Would define our stay again in the near future.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank donaldj4809

Dear donaldj4809,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your thoughts. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our staff helpful. I will be sure to celebrate your kind words with them. We hope to see you back sometime soon, have a blessed day!

Reviewed 28 October 2019

I been to a couple comfort inns this one specific one was very clean. Its was very quit and I enjoy my stay so much. The lady's in the front desk were very helpful and very nice to me and family thank you very much .will definitely be back soon .

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank alegrialiliana
ScottY1141, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear alegrialiliana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sure to celebrate your kind words with my front desk ladies. We hope to have you back soon and hope you have a blessed day.

Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

The front desk attendant was very friendly and helpful. The room had a slight musty smell that I believe came from the air conditioner. The room and bathroom were clean and the bed was comfortable. The WiFi worked well. They have a very nice outdoor area with a pool, jacuzzi, and fire pit. There was a large selection for breakfast which was very nice!! The breakfast room was large enough plus you could eat outside. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2019