Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$105
View deal
Agoda.comUS$107
ExpediaUS$107
eDreams
All reviews frank atayde front desk orange county breakfast buffet john wayne airport free parking easy access rooms are spacious newport beach freeway shuttle disney oc
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2022

A gym is important to me when I travel, this one was good, wish it had a bit more options though. Also the gym has time restrictions of use. I believe it was 6am-10pm. I had to leave very early, so did not get to use it, huge bummer. Their free breakfast starts at 6:30am, so I missed that too, wished it started at 6am instead. There is a parking pass you have to put in window of your vehicle so it doesn't get towed. Rooms were decent, thus the average score.

Date of stay: May 2022
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Santa ANA-Orange Co. Arpt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write a review. Although your overall visit was pleasant, we apologize for the difficulty you experienced with our service. Your sincere feedback, including the comments about what we did right and areas where we can improve, helps us better our customer service. We have shared your concerns with the appropriate individuals, and we have taken action to ensure a better experience for future guests. We appreciate your patience and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2022

This is not a stodgy, grubby, substandard HI that I'd experienced in the past. It is the opposite. What a great place: easy access, helpful staff, cleaner than clean, and a super cooked-to-order breakfast. EV charging stations, too.

Date of stay: June 2022
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Santa ANA-Orange Co. Arpt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2022

Hi Robert B,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments on our staff, breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 30 May 2022

This was the first night and last night hotel during our 7 day trip. We arrived before check in time but were placed in a room within a few minutes. ALL staff members from front desk to cleaning staff to breakfast buffet staff were super friendly. Our room felt huge and had conveniences that our other hotels didn't have, such as lots of places to hang clothing and towels in the bathroom. Everything was clean. The hotel is in a busy and noisy area, but the outside of the property is well cared for and felt safe. We would return without hesitation.

Date of stay: May 2022
Francisco Atayde, General Manager at Holiday Inn Santa ANA-Orange Co. Arpt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We make sure that all of our guests feels they are treated like family. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again on your next travel to Orange County.

Reviewed 25 March 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for a night while stopping over in Newport Beach. The hotel is in a good spot, has free parking, and is recently remodeled. Everything in the room was nice and the bed as incredibly comfortable. I didn’t get breakfast because I slept in so I can’t comment on that. If I was ever in the area I’d stay here again. This is a fantastic holiday inn.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mikep20182019
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Santa ANA-Orange Co. Arpt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Dear mikep20182019,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2022 via mobile

We recently had a wonderful stay here. The staff is the biggest asset at this hotel because they were super helpful. Very friendly, attentive, and professional. We knew we made a good choice upon our arrival when we were greeted immediately and were checked in quickly. We went to the bar the first night which was fun, and got some local insight. All in all, a great experience. My only wish is a shuttle from SNA!

Room tip: Worth visiting the bar. May need to fiddle with the AC unit For the area; bring your sunscreen and consider traveling the area via bus!
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John T
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Santa ANA-Orange Co. Arpt, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Hi John T,

We are exceptionally thankful that you have honored our staff members with praiseworthy words. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and we are very pleased to learn that we achieved this goal during your recent stay. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy.