Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
eDreamsUS$127
TripadvisorUS$127
Trip.com
1,230 results
All reviews cookies orange county john wayne airport late check free shuttle freeway starbucks sna irvine california
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2022

So, the online description is incorrect - there is no room service. I planned a fun night away for my daughter and I, and she specifically wanted room service for the first time. I am so disappointed.

The hotel itself and the room is also really outdated. I guess I just expected a similar hotel/room compared to other DoubleTree’s. It seems like they may be working on updating the parking lot…. So the construction equipment out front was “nice” to have to drive thru just to park.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 27 October 2022

Our family had a worst experience at this hotel. We had stayed there as part of youth boys basketball group about 5-6 families from our league for the weekend tournament games. We checked in Fri at about 4 pm (mid-March). My husband and our 10 yr old son went to the pool sometime after and they came back around 5:45 pm and we all got ready to go for dinner with the group. We would have left around 6:05 or 6:10 pm for a nearby restaurant and was back around 7:15 pm or so.

Within that one hour we had gone, someone had break in to our room and took our laptop, air pods, son’s iPad, chargers, my husband’s and my hand luggages and my son’s medicine bag!!! Our room was closed and locked and it was on the 5th floor and was not close to the elevator or anything. We were shocked and that was totally an understatement.

We called the front desk and the gal wasn’t helpful or even little bit concerned at all. Anyway called the cops and they came and our son witnessed all of it and was traumatized. Such a nightmare for him. They took the complaint, by then my husband was able to track where the air pods were using “find my location” but the cops said it was outside their city limit (it was only 15 mins from where we were) so they couldn’t come with us to track the thieves. Also since it was showing some Inn as the location, they said they wouldn’t be able to go and knock on every room. It had to be an exact location for them to inquire. Any case, we have to contact the police dept at that city.

Front desk gal wouldn’t even call the manager as it’s the weekend!!! They wouldn’t check the cameras either till Mon morning!

We have been dealing with Hilton customer service and this location for the past 7 months but other than sorry nothing has happened. It’s beyond frustrating. They refunded the two day hotel cost but other than that nothing at all. They tested and confirmed that the room door would have locked automatically and that was the case anyway, my husband checked it and he remembered it very well. They were able to spot two people entering the hotel (in their camera) and say that they didn’t get out the same way. They say they might have exited taking the steps instead. So they have the people who did this but nothing has been done. Never seen such poor customer experience anywhere leave alone from Hilton. We were so cooperative and nice and didn’t post anything in any social media till now to give them time to get back to us, but then nothing. They don’t seem to be concerned at all. This whole thing could have been much more tragic if the people broke in when I was alone in the room before my husband and son came back from the pool.

Our son doesn’t want to stay in any hotel anymore, he is still traumatized. This has never happened to us in 25 years even at the low cost hotels. Never expected such a poor poor poor customer service from Hilton. Supposedly this is one of the authorized hotels for our league for BB tournaments. I hope it’s not anymore.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2022

The room had clothes from pervious attendants before me very grossed out after but it was a comfortable hotel .. just need better cleans that check floors and room better … the heater was not ideal it smelled Burnt . The staff was really nice and Hoyle was nice just needs better maintenance

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 12 September 2022

The bad - The curtains were moldy, the bathroom had questionable dried orange goo on the walls, housekeeping never picks up the phone, the edges of the furniture are all tattered, the floors in the common space are filthy, there is no A/C in the common spaces once you're off the first floor and the a/c in the rooms is loud. If you arrive late at night, good luck finding parking in their very small lot. You're near the highway and the airport, and the windows are thin, so bring earplugs.

The good - The bed linens were clean and the bed was comfortable.

Would not go again. Finally, try not to confuse it with the nicer Doubletree down the street.

Room tip: Just don't choose a room to begin with.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

Very convenient to Orange County Airport. Rooms are nice but getting dated and will need a refresh soon. Car park was full when we arrived but staff were he,Paul in letting us park in the drop off area. Bit expensive for what it was but not too bad for a short visit.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tallguy_11