Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.comUS$129
1,230 results
All reviews cookies orange county john wayne airport late check free shuttle freeway starbucks sna irvine california
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Reasonably priced but everything about it screams In Need of an update. Seen better days. Would not come back or recommend. Popcorn ceilings, old shower tile, peeling wallpaper, well-used furnishings.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

We were in town and just needed to stay here for a bit before our AirBnb was ready. We were checked in promptly by a very friendly front desk staff and headed to our room. The hotel was a bit dated but was still updated. Our room was comfy but there was an issue with some of the pillow covers. I went down to the front desk and they were more than happy to change our room with no questions asked. The stay itself was nice and pleasant and I don't see why we wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2022

The last several reviews tell the story of a hotel that just doesn’t care anymore. They rest on the Hilton name, and with a lower than normal price for the region.
So, my son and I stayed on the Memorial Day holidays - the hotel was clearly practically EMPTY. There were no more than ten cars in the lot. So, they do NOT have a shuttle, so driving is really the only option: twenty bucks to park in an outside, unsecured lot. Zero effort at an upgrade, or even reading room request on my profile. I prefer a higher room due to noise. She put me on three without even looking. I asked for top floor and got it - but is it that hard to read the profile?
Empty wine glass outside our room when we checked in … still there at departure time. And for the “piece de resistance”: the shampoo bottle in our room was only half full.
I will be reaching out … I mean … my expectations are low, these days, but COME ONNNN.
Bottom line … we are here overnight … but would not consider staying any longer than one night.

Room tip: Choose one at the Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn SNA
1  Thank Boeing767
Reviewed 31 May 2022

Their website offers shuttle service from the airport. When we called from the airport we were told "we don't do the shuttle anymore". When I asked why it was still on the website they answered " we might bring it back someday".

We took a lyft to the hotel. It was then after 9pm and the restaurant was closed, we were told that no places in the area were open (is a commercial office area) but that we could get food from the vending machine. The vending machine had 5 item in it, 4 of the items were clearly expired.

Took our shoes off when we got in the room and got wet socks on the carpet by the bathroom. Apparently the toilet had overflowed and flooded the carpet. Was given another room.

Rooms feel run down.

The staff was friendly (my reason for more than 1 star), but this hotel does not seem well managed.

Reviewed 10 May 2022

There are two Doubletree branded properties near SNA, clearly there is a reason this one is less expensive. Old, worn out. Walked in to a room with stains on the sheets and threadworn interiors, not to mention a clogged toilet waiting for me. As an airport hotel....one would think there would be a shuttle (3 mins from SNA) except not here, "...oh the shuttled is broken down" said the PM clerk. Uber tock $22 and 15 mins to come...but that's how it goes. What a dump. Double "Club" means a special club of LOSERS. Stay away.

1  Thank David T