Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$107
View deal
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$107
ExpediaUS$107
Etrip
Hotels.comUS$107
ZenHotels.comUS$108
All reviews john wayne airport hash browns living room free breakfast hot breakfast free parking the breakfast area parking lot embassy suites motel shuttle channels sna california closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2022

GOOD : Clean , close to airport , friendly staff , free on site parking ……NEEDS IMPROVEMENT : free breakfast needs upgrade instead of same three item menu every day ……………would still use again next visit …PT .

Reviewed 15 March 2022

Good, clean space with friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast offering needs work in terms of quality and quantity. Property is well maintained and aesthetically pleasing, pool was also kept clean and towels always available.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2022

Everyone was very friendly.. Check in was very quickly done and not to many questions asked.
The rooms were clean and smelled great. The noise was very minimal from the other rooms and
there was plenty of parking when we returned from our meetings.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2021

Dec 22, 2021
The hotel scammed us for $500 and apparently we were not the only people. Our Credit card got charged $500 by the hotel the next day after we checked out. When we called the front desk they at first said there were some missing cables in the back of the TV and that is why they charged us. The next call was to Expedia. We contacted Expedia and the front desk told Expedia the TV was broken and that is why they charged us our credit card. Their story changed in less than 30 minutes. We asked to talk to the manager and were told we would need to wait for the next day to speak with one even though the time was 9:30 Am on Wednesday..

Honestly we both are about 50 years old Real estate brokers for over 27 years. We list and sell properties that are very nice in Oregon. We also haven't watched TV or have TV cable at home for the last 4 years. We care for our clients' homes. We always take our shoes off before we enter a home or the hotel room. In this case after we checked in I was on my knees wiping off the extremely dirty vinyl floors before we had settled in for the night because we walked barefoot on the floor. And the floor of that hotel room was filthy. The staff at the front desk were not the friendliest or most professional and have offered no solutions or allow us to speak to a manager. I would not stay in this hotel again and I don't recommend it at all. You can do better than that. And you don't need the negative energy especially when you are traveling. They will rob our peace. It is not even the money. So upsetting.

Room tip: Do walk through before and after with the hotel staff. Otherwise they will charge you.
Date of stay: December 2021
Lundy Tol, General Manager at MainStay Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2021

Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

I came here on a family trip, I stayed by myself at this hotel separately from my family and I have no complaints this was an amazing experience. Staff was super friendly, Very clean, great location, room was very nice. I have made the decision this will be my go to hotel when I am in the area.

Date of stay: November 2021