“Best Italian Food in OC”

Antonello Ristorante
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sunflower & Plaza
Transit: Going to the theater or Opera at Orange County Performing Arts why not have dinner at Antonello, leave your car in our parking lot and take our complimentary shuttle to and from the theater. When making reservation please inquire about the theater shuttle program
Reviewed 9 May 2021

We have been going to Antonello for decades (egad!), and the food has never, never disappointed. Over the ears, we have tried all parts of the menu, and most recently the pasta and the pizza were delightful. The service is old school cool. We can't wait for our next meal there.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Fay M

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and stopped in for lunch on Tuesday after the Governor announced the reopening of outdoor dining. Must say we were very happy with the decision! My wife and I opened with adult beverages, a Hazelnut Martini for her and a glass of Prosecco for me. We opened with their Prosciutto and Burreta with marinated olives. Delicious! For our lunch my wife ordered the Mama Pina (Beef Ravioli with Bolognese sauce) and I their Sole Milanese while enjoying a second round of beverages. Both dishes were superb in taste and presentation! Our servers were excellent, professional, and friendly. We were happy to see all COVID-19 protocols being followed! Looking forward to our next visit

Date of visit: January 2021
3  Thank Mustang4cno
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Antonello's is one of the best restaurants in Orange County~!! I was so impressed with the food, service and decor.

Our party of 4 received superb service and we all shared each others dishes. The Surf and Turf is amazing! The Sea Bass is exquisitely and scrumptious! My Seafood pasta was the best I have ever tasted!

We will be back soon and special thanks to the owner and chef Antonio for his personal invitation.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Great spot- I am from the east coast and appreciate the Beat Italian food- the family recipe for the ground veal ravioli is as good as it gets- !! Outstanding service!

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank Amyocat
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for Friday night dinner. We truly enjoy sitting at the bar being able to socialIze with others. We opened with the beef carpaccio with my wife enjoying an Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon and I their signature Negroni. For dinner, my wife settled on their beef ravioli and I ordered their original rotelle pasta. The ravioli portion was huge and savory and the rotelle was delicious! We also ordered a side of their garlic bread which was perfect! We don’t visit enough I need to come back more often! What a great dinner! Superb in all regards!

Date of visit: January 2020