Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rene
South San Francisco, California

Wonderful place to stay, clean and comfortable

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jun 2024via mobile
I had an amazing stay at Hotel Zessa! The staff was incredibly friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the overall experience was fantastic from the moment we got there til check out. Highly recommended!" Will definitely use them again in the future! Thank you
Date of stay: March 2024
    HK$899
  • Vio.com
5.3 km from Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton
View more hotels in Santa Ana
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county great customer service john wayne airport business trip sna airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle starbucks santa irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2024

After a long road trip, I couldn’t wait to check in and get some rest. Check in process was a breeze. The whole staff was very accommodating and service was excellent. I was in my room in no time. I slept like a baby on their comfy bed and got some much needed rest! The place looks very new and up to date and was very clean. I will definitely come back on my next trip here next year!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2024

My family and I really enjoyed our stay here. This hotel was in well-kept condition and the staff’s hospitality was very warm and welcoming all throughout our visit. Everything felt new and clean, and there were a number of amenities offered here. Overall, it was worth our money’s spent and my family and I would love to come back again.

Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed 15 June 2024

Great overall experience for my family! We were here visiting friends and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
Wonderful service from the whole team. From check in to check out, the staff was very accommodating and helpful. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely be back on my next visit!

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2024

I recently had a fantastic stay at Zessa and wanted to share my experience with others. The hotel itself was amazing and clean. What made the stay exceptional was the amazing service from the staff. Everyone was friendly and very eager to help. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Thanks to the wonderful service from Hector, Laura, and Jaime, our stay at Zessa was wonderful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2024

The Hotel Zessa felt fresh, was clean and the bed comfortable, making our stay enjoyable. The staff was friendly and the cookies were warm and delicious. Special thanks to Isaac, Oscar, and Andric who demonstrated exceptional customer service.