Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Christina L
Los Angeles, California

Amazing Hotel 💫

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 weeks ago
The hotel was absolutely amazing! They have the most friendly staff & I love the new remodel. Also their in house restaurant is so delicious 😋

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 2 weeks ago
Hello,

We're thrilled to hear you had a great stay and thank you for giving us the highest rating possible. We will be looking forward to your next visit, so that we may host you once again.
No prepayment needed
HK$586
  • ZenHotels.com
1.8 km from Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton
View more hotels in Santa Ana
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county great customer service john wayne airport business trip sna airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle starbucks santa irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was Absolutely a great stay for us with our Kids. Hotel has been remodeled recently and everything is brand new. Atmosphere in the room and in the restaurant breakfast area was nice. Especially we are thankful for Javier's kind service during our breakfast. Also it was nice that front desk staff Tanisha asked us via text messages if we need something during our stay.
Top quality, top service, highly recommended.
Just a friendly reminder, parking is offered in garage and it's 27$ overnight.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Wael Gharib, General Manager at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello

Wow! Thank you for this terrific review and for writing about our amazing associates. We hope your travels bring you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was our first time at this hotel and it was fantastic. Yass and the other staff really made sure my kids and I had everything we needed. The hotel is spacious, modern, and clean. The rooms were immaculate and beds were comfy. We would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience and we're delighted to hear that it was a great one. thank you for writing about our amazing Yass. We hope to see you and your family again on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I frequently stay at Hotel Zessa. When I dine in the lounge, Hana's customer service is second to none. Service with a smile. She is consistently outstanding, exceeding my expectations every time. I was completely satisfied and impressed with her professionalism. Thanks Hana.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello

We love this review and thank you for the great comments about the hotel and specially Hana. We were honored to host you everytime you stay at Zessa. hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my first time staying at this hotel because the usual hotel I stay at is out of rooms. I am very impressed with how clean this hotel is. This morning my toilet was clog so I called maintenance and he showed up within minutes to fix the toilet in such a polite and professional manner. Then front desk Andric called me later on in the day to tell me there was a glitch in the computer system and just wanted to confirm which room I was in. He came to the room to personally apologize for the inconvenience and gave me complimentary breakfast tickets and also validated my self-parking as well. I am very pleased with this hotel cleanliness and excellent customer service! Moving forward, I will book this hotel for all my future stays!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,

We are honored to receive a perfect review in regards to you most recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and mentioning Andric with incredible attitude. We thank you for the kind words and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Oh Wow !!! Rooms were clean and comfortable, and breakfast selection was perfect! Tanisha was very helpful, nice and professional. She provided very good service for us. I have already recommended to everyone at work and will continue to recommend your hotel to my family and friends. We are really satisfied with our experience at this wonderful hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Wael Gharib, General Manager at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi M S

Wow! Thank you for this terrific review and for writing about a few of our amazing associates. We hope your travels bring you back to stay with us in the near future.

Wael Gharib