Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Michael O

Exceptional Experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 May 2024
I frequently stay at Hotel Zessa. When I dine in the lounge, Hana's customer service is second to none. Service with a smile. She is consistently outstanding, exceeding my expectations every time. I was completely satisfied and impressed with her professionalism. Thanks Hana.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 29 May 2024
Hello

We love this review and thank you for the great comments about the hotel and specially Hana. We were honored to host you everytime you stay at Zessa. hope to see you again in the very near future.
Outdoor pool and patio
    HK$562
    HK$624
1.8 km from Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton
View more hotels in Santa Ana
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county great customer service john wayne airport business trip sna airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle starbucks santa irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2024

This is my first time staying at this hotel because the usual hotel I stay at is out of rooms. I am very impressed with how clean this hotel is. This morning my toilet was clog so I called maintenance and he showed up within minutes to fix the toilet in such a polite and professional manner. Then front desk Andric called me later on in the day to tell me there was a glitch in the computer system and just wanted to confirm which room I was in. He came to the room to personally apologize for the inconvenience and gave me complimentary breakfast tickets and also validated my self-parking as well. I am very pleased with this hotel cleanliness and excellent customer service! Moving forward, I will book this hotel for all my future stays!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wael Gharib, General Manager at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2024

Hello,

We are honored to receive a perfect review in regards to you most recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and mentioning Andric with incredible attitude. We thank you for the kind words and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 21 May 2024

Oh Wow !!! Rooms were clean and comfortable, and breakfast selection was perfect! Tanisha was very helpful, nice and professional. She provided very good service for us. I have already recommended to everyone at work and will continue to recommend your hotel to my family and friends. We are really satisfied with our experience at this wonderful hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Wael Gharib, General Manager at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2024

Hi M S

Wow! Thank you for this terrific review and for writing about a few of our amazing associates. We hope your travels bring you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

Tanksh you hav tremendous attitude thanks for being you. You have a amazing team. What is good about this location is everyone was happy and very helpful to me and my family. The food was good and very tasty. I lov that you have events here to. I think it was a sweet sixteen party

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Karin

We're thrilled to hear you had a great stay and thank you for giving us the highest rating possible. We will be looking forward to your next visit, so that we may host you once again.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

I came for a new job. Tanisha your amazing keep up the good work. I got the position thank you i’m moving to California so i will be there a lot more often. This is a nice place to relax and regroup my plans for the future. People were lovely at the hotel and all smiles thanks housekeeper for my lovely clean room.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and for all of the kind sentiments about your recent stay at Zessa. Your recommendation to the TripAdvisor audience means a great deal to us and we will eagerly await your next visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

Tanisha is great the hotel lovely I love great people and great service- I would love to have my family reunion here, I will reach out to Tanisha and she can direct me to the right people You. I have to actually thank your entire staff as well all good here-

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Barbara

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience and we're delighted to hear that it was a great one. We hope to see you and your family again on your next visit.