Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Korin D

Nice

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 May 2024
Tanksh you hav tremendous attitude thanks for being you. You have a amazing team. What is good about this location is everyone was happy and very helpful to me and my family. The food was good and very tasty. I lov that you have events here to. I think it was a sweet sixteen party
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 23 May 2024
Hi Karin

We're thrilled to hear you had a great stay and thank you for giving us the highest rating possible. We will be looking forward to your next visit, so that we may host you once again.

Outdoor pool and patio
    HK$900
  • Vio.com
5.3 km from Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton
View more hotels in Santa Ana
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county great customer service john wayne airport business trip sna airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle starbucks santa irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2024

I came for a new job. Tanisha your amazing keep up the good work. I got the position thank you i’m moving to California so i will be there a lot more often. This is a nice place to relax and regroup my plans for the future. People were lovely at the hotel and all smiles thanks housekeeper for my lovely clean room.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Wael Gharib, General Manager at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2024

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and for all of the kind sentiments about your recent stay at Zessa. Your recommendation to the TripAdvisor audience means a great deal to us and we will eagerly await your next visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

Tanisha is great the hotel lovely I love great people and great service- I would love to have my family reunion here, I will reach out to Tanisha and she can direct me to the right people You. I have to actually thank your entire staff as well all good here-

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Barbara

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience and we're delighted to hear that it was a great one. We hope to see you and your family again on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

The shuttle service was not available but Tanisha called me a Lyft. She was all smiles and she checked me in. Gave me some hot cookies and water I was so hungry. Thank you to everyone who assisted me at the hotel. The big lit picture at the entrance was a nice touch

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi deons

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating based on your recent stay with us. We agree that our associates are part of what separates us from other hotels in the area and we thank you for singing their praises.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

We stayed here for our honeymoon and the manager Tanisha did something special for us I really enjoyed my stay here. Never thought she was going to do something for us. Live music at the restaurant was a very nice touch. We stayed an extra day because it was great.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello alison

We love to hear that the entire restaurant staff took care of you during your recent stay at Zessa. Tanisha is so great. We're hoping we see you again on your next visit to the area. There's more coming up in our Citra restaurant, we open now for lunch as well from 11:30am-2:00pm.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

Tanisha is a great leader she was assisting so many people at one time. Very great at multi tasking. Coffee shop was definitely my place while I was there and those cookies are so soft and they melt in your mouth. Nice touch and treat at this lovely location.

Trip type: Travelled solo