Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alyson P

Thriving

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Apr 2024
Tanisha you are amazing you have a great spirit and I am glad that you checked me in. She looks like she really enjoys her job and you’re friendly. I will definitely be back again in June.
Responded 1 May 2024
Thank you staying with us! I am delighted to hear you received excellent service from Tanisha, our assistant front office manager, during your visit with us. Make sure to stop by our newly renovated restaurant, Citra Bar and Kitchen, for some amazing food dishes. We look forward to seeing you soon for your stay visit in June, we will have some of our Famous DoubleTree cookies awaiting your arrival !
  • HolidayInn.com
  • Booking.com
0.1 km from Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton
Pool
View more hotels in Santa Ana
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county great customer service john wayne airport business trip sna airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle starbucks santa irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2024

This hotel has been recently renovated and it’s gorgeous! I was able to attend the grand opening and it was spectacular. The food and drinks were delicious, the ambiance was upscale and clean, and the service was stellar. I took a tour of the property with Wael and am so impressed with what they’ve done. Can’t wait to return!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Oscar Uriostegui, Owner at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2024

Thank you for staying with us! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at our beautifully remodeled hotel and were able to attend our Grand Opening for Hotel Zessa along with a tour from our Director of Guest Experience, Wael. We hope to host your next visit when your travels bring you back to Orange County, and make sure to stop by our newly renovated restaurant, Citra Bar and Kitchen, for some phenomenal food dishes!

Reviewed 27 April 2024

My stay at this hotel was phenomenal! Tanisha was so welcoming at the front desk and checked in time to time with how my stay was going. She provided me with bottled water and a warm cookie. The hotel is newly renovated so the room was updated and refreshing to stay in. The bathroom was very nice, especially with the LED mirror. Since I was the first to stay in this room, the shower head was clogged and I needed maintenance to come fix it. The water pressure was a bit much and it didn’t feel nice when showering. I had trouble with adjusting the pressure because all settings were too much. I didn’t use the amenities such as the gym or pool.
Would recommend this hotel and would come again! (Also they changed the name to hotel zessa because of the mix up with the other double tree down the street. It is still a double tree).

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our beautifully remodeled hotel along with amazing service from our front desk assistant manager, Tanisha. I sincerely apologize about the shower concerns and noted that you mentioned engineering came up to resolve this. I would still like to make this right as this is not the typical guest experience; please reach out to the hotel and ask for Oscar, so that I may assist you.

Reviewed 26 April 2024 via mobile

Looks like it’s newly remodeled. Staff everywhere were very friendly. Room was clean, great amenities and even better staff.

They pay attention to detail. Nice flowers, decor, yoga room, love their gym, free parking, complimentary breakfast, pool.

Will definitely return.

Room tip: Go straight to parking garage and take elevator straight to lobby.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us! I am excited to hear you had amazing stay at our beautifully remodeled hotel paired with an appetizing breakfast at our Citra Bar and Kitchen and awesome service. We hope to see soon when your travels bring you back to Orange County, we will have some of our Famous DoubleTree cookies waiting for you!

Reviewed 22 April 2024

Great and friendly staff. I want to commend one of the managers Tanisha you are so charming and sweet. You have a great attitude about things and situations. I am glad I got to stay here. I was with a group and never stayed here before. Everyone was great and made you feel at home

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay in our beautifully remodeled hotel and that Tanisha made you feel right at home. We hope to host your next stay when your travels bring you back to Orange County, and make sure to stop by our renovated restaurant, Citra Bar and Kitchen, for some phenomenal food dishes!

Reviewed 20 April 2024

Really nicely updated and upscale property, combined with a lovely staff. Andric made the check in process seemless and efficient (and those warm cookies always add cheer). Great location for John Wayne, Disney, Knotts and Angels. Well maintained and top-notch staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Oscar Uriostegui, Owner at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2024

Thank you for staying with us! I am excited to hear you enjoyed your stay at our beautifully remodeled hotel and rooms paired with amazing service from our Front Desk Supervisor, Andric. We hope to host your next stay when your travels bring you back to Orange County, we will keep the cookies warm for you !