Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tesha W

Happy

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2024
Yes Tanisha is great.. This was my first time staying here. Hotel is beautiful and everyone gave me excellent service. I like the fact that they have secure parking. We came here on vacation. We will definitely be back again in the future. Thank you to everyone at hotel.
Responded 17 Apr 2024
Thank you for staying with us! I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your first stay at our beautifully remodeled hotel and rooms paired with excellent service from our front desk, Tanisha! We hope to see you soon for your next vacationing needs in Orange County; Make sure to stop at our remodeled restaurant, Citra Bar and Kitchen, for some phenomenal food dishes on your next visit!
Outdoor pool and patio
    HK$962
  • Vio.com
5.3 km from Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton
View more hotels in Santa Ana
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county great customer service john wayne airport business trip sna airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle starbucks santa irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2024

Hotel was clean and fresh. Easy in and out with underground parking. Greeted with
the famous Doubletree Chocolate chip cookies. Crazy good water pressure in the shower in our room. It was great. Had a great breakfast at the restaurant. Javier our waiter was great. He accommodated all of our requests. He got us a box for our extra pastries and a go cup of that really good coffee. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Oscar Uriostegui, Owner at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2024

Thank you for staying with us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our wonderful remodeled hotel and rooms along with an amazing breakfast at our renovated restaurant, Citra Bar and Kitchen! Javier is always here to give you great service and accommodate you. We hope to see you soon when your travels bring you back over to Orange County and we will keep the delicious DoubleTree cookies warm awaiting your next arrival.

Reviewed 10 April 2024

Exceptional service and quality.

Very welcoming, helpful, and courteous staff.

Tanisha and Lorena always remember very cheery and respectful.

Newly remodeled premise is nice, conveniently located close to many business centers and fun venues.

I stay here every chance I am in the area, which is often.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us! I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our beautifully remodeled hotel and rooms! Tanisha and Lorena are here to keep giving you excellent service! Make sure to checkout our new 1200+ sq. ft fitness studio with brand new equipment and Peloton bikes on your next visit!

Reviewed 10 April 2024

The hotel renovation has turned out to be very nice. Tanisha was helpful. She checked me in last time she told the hotel would be done around April, and she said it would be very nice. Absolutely correct. Thank you to everyone I have encountered. This hotel has done a 360.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Oscar Uriostegui, Owner at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2024

Thank you for staying with us! I am happy to hear that Tanisha gave you great service and that you enjoyed your stay at our beautifully remodeled hotel and rooms! If you didn't already stop by during this visit, check out our new restaurant, Citra bar and Kitchen, for some phenomenal food dishes! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Orange County.

Reviewed 6 April 2024

I met up with a old friend and had to wait 30 . minutes till she got there to check in. Tanisha gave me cookies and water while I was waiting. Talked to me asked me was I here to do business and pleasure. She is very friendly I never had anyone talk to me while I am waiting and she made me feel at home

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Oscar Uriostegui, Owner at Hotel Zessa Santa Ana - A Doubletree By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2024

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear you felt right at home with Tanisha providing great service! We hope to host your next stay when your travels bring you back to Orange County, we will have some more of our Famous DoubleTree cookies waiting!

Reviewed 6 April 2024

Tanisha the manager was very sweet delightful young lady. Always smiles when I approached the front desk. She is very accommodating. Restaurant was nice a bit pricey but overall good. Coffee shop is a very nice for people that have to leave early in the morning.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. We are excited to hear you had a great stay and that Tanisha provided great service! We hope to host your next stay when your travels bring you back to Orange County.