Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$131
View deal
ExpediaUS$131
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
1,781 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county john wayne airport business trip great customer service sna airport close to the airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle santa irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2022

The rules they use for booking a room is terrible. If a customer ask to pay the room in full we should be allowed to not hold the room till you get there.. if I stated I want to pay so that when I get there I don’t want any problems we should g be e able too!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Oscar Uriostegui, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Hello x3mayhem, I apologize if there was confusion with your bookings. Please reach out to me at oscar.uriostegui@doubletreeocairport.com so we can discuss in further detail. You can also reach me at (714) 442-1985.

Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

A great overnight stay for my quick business trip. Tanisha at the front desk was amazing and helpful. The room was comfortable and spacious. The brunch buffet was good and service was excellent all around.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Oscar Uriostegui, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that Tanisha was able to provide a warm welcome. I hope we can host your next stay when your travels bring you back to Orange County.

Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

Hana was so personable to us while working at the restaurant at the doubletree. She genuinely cared for us and she went the extra mile to look after us. A+ service! We would definitely recommend the hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and the Restaurant; I am happy that Hana was able to provide great customer service! I hope you will be joining us next time your travels bring you back to Orange County.

Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

This hotel gave me life I was so worn out. I was on vacation with my friends and it was amazing. Great lady Tanisha checked me in and gave us fresh warm cookies and waters. I was refreshed after I left there. Management should applaud Tanisha for how she treats the guest. Definitely will come back on my next vacation hoping Tanisha will be there.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 September 2022

The room we checked in to had horrible smell. Had to request fora it freshener to able to breathe. The next day someone's dog pooped in the hallway and it was totally impossible to walk to the elevators. The cleaning staff took at least an hour to clean up the mess. There were no water bottles provided in the room. I asked for water bottles at the front desk and was told they had many guests arriving so they cannot give it to me (existing guest). I asked for a water bottle refill station and was directed to a water fountain that wasn't even working!! How atrocious to even not know what is out-of-order. There was no room service so the coffee making essentials were not refilled. There was no self service station to pick up cups and coffee. Had to ask front desk who then had to send cups to the room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I apologize about the subpar stay. Please contact me @oscar.uriostegui@doubletreeocairport.com so we can discuss your stay.