Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$119
Hotels.comUS$119
Vio.com
Trip.com
1,764 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk parking garage orange county john wayne airport business trip great customer service close to the airport convenient location doubletree conference freeway shuttle sna irvine california
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2022 via mobile

Thank you Anita, you service and attention to detail were greatly appreciated and made the evening a success. 109.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30.31.32.33.34.35.36.37.38.39.40.41.42.Life the universe and everything,

Trip type: Travelled on business
Oscar Uriostegui, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2022

Thank you for visiting us! I am happy you enjoyed your visit and that Anita provided excellent customer service. We look forward to your next visit next time your travels bring you back to Orange County.

Reviewed 22 August 2022

No complaints about the room. But I wasn't expecting a Lyft driver for my airport shuttle to the hotel. When going back to the airport from the hotel, the creaky shuttle van leaked water from the ceiling onto the seat next to me.

Date of stay: August 2022

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize about the subpar shuttle service during your stay, we do use Lyft as an option when our shuttle driver is not available and we are resolving the issue of the leak on the shuttle van. I hope this is not a deterrent and you are willing to give us another chance for a better experience next time your travels bring you back to Orange County.

Reviewed 19 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed for a few days, hotel is very nice and clean and Tanisha at the front desk took care of everything quickly and efficiently. Was a breeze. And always like their warm chocolate chip cookies. Overall, was like staying at your own home away from home

Trip type: Travelled on business
Oscar Uriostegui, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2022

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you had a great stay and that Tanisha provided a great arrival experience. I hope we can host your next stay when your travels bring you back to Orange County.

Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

Awesome hotel! Clean rooms and friendly staff. Bar/restaurant is great and Anita is a great bar tender!
The store I’m the lobby is great for all of your needs as well, open 24 hours!
I will stay again! Probably every time I’m in OC!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Oscar Uriostegui, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a good time at our Meritage Kitchen+Bar with excellent service provided by Anita. We are here to assist you 24 hours of the day! I hope you visit us again soon when your travels bring you back to Orange County.

Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

Anita is very attentive and nice. Definitely a great experience ! Brought choices of wine, made sure that I was satisfied with my choice, and I had a 2nd glass. When I ordered dinner, she explained what side choices I had and made sure that I was satisfied with my dinner.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner and had a good time at the bar with great service provided by Anita. I hope you visit us again soon when your travels bring you back to Orange County.