Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$127
Agoda.com
US$124
Trip.comUS$127
ExpediaUS$127
ZenHotels.comUS$128
All reviews waffles hard boiled eggs orange county other hotels convenient location sitting area room was large john wayne airport pets lq freeway closet courtyard disneyland california
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

It was a very bad experience. We stayed there for one night and, although it did not fully meet our expectations, we had decided to return for a stay of another 5 days. We booked a week in advance, asking for accommodation identical to the one we had used for a family of 4: 2 adults, a boy and a 9-year-old girl. On our return they gave us a room with a single double bed instead, which was not good for us. Faced with our complaints, they told us that there were no other rooms. The reception staff did not show the slightest cooperation or form of help. They abandoned us without worrying in the least. Truly low-level behavior that cannot be received in a rich and evolved state like California.

Room tip: Strongly not recommended. Incapable and rude staff.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2022

Nice and convenient location, comfortable beds, great breakfast and helpful staff members, plenty parking, nice surroundings and a lot of fast food places, only if don't want to be bothered with loud noise get a room looking outward

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 12 July 2022

For some reason front desk staff checked me out by accident. I ended up wasting my time to rebook new reservation. Most importantly security came to my room at 2:30am in the morning wanting to break-in my room saying that I didn't register to stay here even though I paid for the whole thing. I was like what the heck is going on That's really annoying and unprofessional. This kind of ruined my vacation mood because I couldn't sleep well that night. I only found out the reason he/she checked me out by accident when I talked to the manager in the morning. She only apologized for what had happened.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2022

Clean comfortable room, made even better by caring people doing a nice job on a busy July 4th weekend. Shuttle service to and from the airport was timely and friendly. Thanks, LaQuinta, you delivered.

Reviewed 1 July 2022

Had a planned trip that was both business and personal so packed up the dog and the spouse and off we went. Did a little work time in the room on fast wifi and then off to beach time too in Huntington Beach which only 20 minutes away. The rooms at this hotel are large and very clean. Quiet too - couldn't here the neighbors so a nice amenity there. Breakfast is well prepared and your pup stays free, which is just fantastic. When in OC with Fido in tow, this is a great place to stay. Staff is very helpful and accommodating - great front desk staff!

Date of stay: June 2022