Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Trip.com
US$105
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$94
ExpediaUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
Vio.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Came into room, pulled sheets back. Brown stains all over the sheets. Went to tell front desk... and ask for new sheets... they asked ME to bring the sheets to them!! Then... Gave me new sheets and didn't dress the bed. They made me redress the bed, Towel Bars falling off the walls. Dirty.. Will not stay again.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Janean W
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Janean W,

I'm sorry that you were not able to fully enjoy your visit due to the uncleaned sheets and lack of sufficient actions taken by the staff address your concern. This is definitely not part of our goal of providing a home-like experience to our guests. Don't worry though as I've already looped in the hotel about your feedback. They will make sure that actions are taken so this doesn't happen again. I have also sent you a private message to follow-up on this matter.

We promise a better experience next time, so I hope you give us another try. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for being a Gold Elite member!

Best regards,

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 August 2019

Clean room, comfortable bed, close to restaurants. Great kitchen available for someone who likes to use.
Available gym and laundry. No swimming pool, if you're interested in one.
The staff are available to assist and answer any question you're having.

Room tip: Easy accessibility by elevator. Has a kitchen with stove, microwave, dish washer, and a full size refrigerator
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Mariam K
Reviewed 8 July 2019

The hotel is in a very safe and nice location. There are a lot of stores and restaurants within a few miles of distance. The hotel is old but very clean. All staffs are very friendly. I really enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: Laundry room is alway busy. During the week may be slightly less busy.
Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank YYYJSM
Reviewed 30 March 2019

Woke up a 2am with bed bugs on me. Had to get out and move to another hotel. Needed to get rid of my luggage(which they haven't offered to replace) and get my clothes professionally cleaned. Nobody was physically there to help.
They almost didn't give me a full refund either. Have video on my phone of this. Horrible experience. To top it all off the floor is filthy.

Room tip: beware of bed bugs
Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank DMJerry760
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2019

Hello DMJerry760,

Thank you for the chance to deliver the comforts of home.

I am concerned to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. I sent you a private message to obtain additional detail about your experience. I can assure you that the mishaps you encountered are not the norm for our hotel. Please get back to me at your convenience.

Talk to you soon,

Anna R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 March 2019

This Candlewood served us well during the holiday season. Location was prime, as it is close to many grocery/food options of Barranca Pkwy and that of The District, along with being close to our family's holiday meet-up point. Free parking is always a plus and the area felt secure at night.

The kitchen area was complete and clean; the bathroom felt a tad outdated, but was equally clean and complete with all necessities. Our air conditioning/heating unit seemed to have had issues (inconsistent temperatures or had trouble starting up), but ultimately decided to used it at a minimum thanks to favorable weather in the evenings.

Overall, a great value stay and would consider again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2018