Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Agoda.com
US$94
Expedia
US$105
Hotels.comUS$105
Vio.comUS$94
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

The hotel is in a very safe and nice location. There are a lot of stores and restaurants within a few miles of distance. The hotel is old but very clean. All staffs are very friendly. I really enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: Laundry room is alway busy. During the week may be slightly less busy.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank YYYJSM
Reviewed 30 March 2019

Woke up a 2am with bed bugs on me. Had to get out and move to another hotel. Needed to get rid of my luggage(which they haven't offered to replace) and get my clothes professionally cleaned. Nobody was physically there to help.
They almost didn't give me a full refund either. Have video on my phone of this. Horrible experience. To top it all off the floor is filthy.

Room tip: beware of bed bugs
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DMJerry760
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2019

Hello DMJerry760,

Thank you for the chance to deliver the comforts of home.

I am concerned to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. I sent you a private message to obtain additional detail about your experience. I can assure you that the mishaps you encountered are not the norm for our hotel. Please get back to me at your convenience.

Talk to you soon,

Anna R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 March 2019

This Candlewood served us well during the holiday season. Location was prime, as it is close to many grocery/food options of Barranca Pkwy and that of The District, along with being close to our family's holiday meet-up point. Free parking is always a plus and the area felt secure at night.

The kitchen area was complete and clean; the bathroom felt a tad outdated, but was equally clean and complete with all necessities. Our air conditioning/heating unit seemed to have had issues (inconsistent temperatures or had trouble starting up), but ultimately decided to used it at a minimum thanks to favorable weather in the evenings.

Overall, a great value stay and would consider again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank spursfamily13
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This place reminds me of a NYC apartment without the doorman. People live there! We mostly saw single men walking around and in the gym. Each room is like a tiny studio apartment with a well equipped kitchen. The hallways and elevator felt kind of creaky. If you have these expectations then you’ll be okay. It is convenient to shopping and it’s in a safe area. It fringes on a light industrial/office area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank etan92612
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Hello etan92612,

Thanks for choosing Candlewood Suites OC Airport Irvine West and leaving your honest feedback.

Thank you for your candid review. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about the overall feel of our facility. Sorry it did not meet your expectations. This will be shared with the team for future improvements.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Again, thanks for choosing Candlewood Suites!

Many Thanks,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Pros and cons as with most hotels.
The hotel is very dated, creaky. . 1st floor smells odd, not pleasant. Co workers say the upper levels are fine. My room was clean but my sheets smelled sour. The air conditioning was really loud like it was going out.
On a positive note, laundry room is free, gym has good equipment. Full kitchen.

Date of stay: June 2018