Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
ExpediaUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
Vio.com
Trip.com
All reviews front desk room was clean nice property parking fee south coast plaza nice stay costa mesa john wayne great room california
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019

my daughter did not feel when we arrived; however, the staff, specifically Liz, Jorge and Carlos were wonderful in making sure that my daughter had everything she needed to feel better and that we were comfortable. can't recommend the staff of this hotel enough.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Nick K
GM-RKravitz, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Nick K,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I have shared your comments with the entire team here in Santa Ana. We are very lucky to have Liz, Jorge, and Carlos on the team. We hope your daughter is feeling better. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2019

I am typically a Hilton guy butvwas out here for a RE event and stayed where the event was at. I was very impressed. Andrew and Vanessa at the front desk were especially nice. Really made me feel good. I am really sick of traveling and being away from my family. I was regretting this trip but the staff at this hotel made it better. Thanks!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dave P
GM-RKravitz, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dave P,

I am so glad to see that a Hilton fan took the time to leave a five star review. Thank you so much for your feedback. I truly appreciate it. We are especially lucky to have Andrew and Vanessa on the team here in Santa Ana. Please come back soon. We will be glad to enroll you in Marriott Bon Voy.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

This was another last-minute booking - the need to get away overcame our desire to seriously cut back on these costly weekend getaways.

When we arrived, the driveway in front of the hotel was packed with cars, and the guy working valet was trying to ensure everyone knew where they were going, and what to do to self-park. It's a good thing he shared parking information so freely, because the girl at registration did not. She was clearly new - and in the middle of training. I hope her manager took note of the information she didn't share, and the things we had to ask about a few times before getting a correct answer (from the manager, by the way. The trainee probably shouldn't have been on the front desk at that stage in her career.)

On our first night there, the parking lot was full, so valet told us to park in the garage. The hotel provides a pass to exit the garage without paying, so we were fine with that. The silly thing about the garage setup is that the entrance and exit are on the opposite side of the building - or, in other words, around the street from the hotel entrance. So, after parking and taking their extremely loud elevator to the ground floor, one has to haul their cookies (and all their worldly possessions) down the street and through the hotel's parking lot to get back to the hotel's main entrance.

Our room was large and comfortable, with a desk, couch and big bathroom. We overlooked the pool, which was a popular spot because it was about a billion degrees in Santa Ana that weekend.

The room was quiet and having that extra space gave us some room to spread out to work a bit without worrying about crowding each other. The bed was good for a couple of days, and the shower's water pressure was decent, as well. There wasn't much counter space in the bathroom, but they had a small shelf near the door, which came in handy when spreading out one's toiletries, hair tools and makeup.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank SimeyTravels
GM-RKravitz, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Simey Travels,

Thanks for your taking the time for your detailed review. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay including our spacious rooms. We always have plenty of parking available and friendly attendants to guide you to our garage when outdoor parking is full. We will also assist with luggage as well. As for the front desk representative, I remember my first time "Jitters" on the desk many many years ago. I appreciate your patience as we set our new employees up for success.

We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

I thought the hotel was a great value and price. It had great help from the Liz when I arrived at the hotel showing me amenities of the hotel and places to eat around Santa Ana . The rooms were spacious and relaxing. The location of the hotel is right off the 55 and minutes away from John Wayne airport and close by Costa Mesa, Santa Ana and Irvine if you are visiting those cities the hotel would be a great place to stay. I would recommend using the valet parking since it only a few dollars more than self parking and the valet agents were helpful and insightful.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank t0kra
GM-RKravitz, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2019

t0kra,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our great Orange County location as well as our spacious rooms. We are perfect for business or leisure travel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with Liz at the front desk. She is very helpful.

Please come back soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

As an Ambassador Elite with Marriott I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels. And as someone who is spends a lot of nights in hotels it is the little things that make life easier.

This is a standard Courtyard. Clean room, updated bathroom, larger than normal gym.

What this hotel did was recognized me as a Bonvoy Elite member when I checked in and had a gift basket in my room.

As a result I will focus on staying at this hotel when I come to OC, which is often.

Some other positives - 1.3 miles from SNA; Easy access to the 55 and other freeways and food choices within walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Pj H
GM-RKravitz, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Thanks for your 5-star review. I do appreciate the time taken, especially by one of our Marriott Bon Voy elites. Thank you so much for being loyal to the brand. It is good to hear that we are conveniently located to your business needs in Orange County and that you enjoy many of our amenities. If you are ever here on a Monday evening please join me at my Manager's reception from 5:30-6:30pm. Looking forward to your next visit.