Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2015

We arrived at Disney without a reservation in June. All the hotels were full or $300 a night. It was nine at night and all we needed to do was sleep and go to Disney. We were so lucky to find the West Coast motel. The room was clean, great shower, good beds, micro and fridge for breakfast use, good ventilation and quiet for sleeping. We paid 80 bucks. We were at Disney in 15 minutes with slow road construction issues. Went right to the Buzz Lightyear lot and then five minutes into the park. Super great place if you do not need all the fluff. McDonalds was very close too.

Room tip: All the rooms seemed nice.
Date of stay: June 2015
3  Thank binks22
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

It's a pretty good room very nice but they told me it was gonna be $80 total and end up charging me 180 for the room but it's okay I'm enjoy this morning with my ex hopefully everything goes well with me and here I hope she loves it
The bed so soft is not like other hotels or motels nice room n size bathroom well done clean but I need more then one packet of coffee

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank Oscar F
Reviewed 26 September 2014

I reserved a room with Jacuzzi last Friday, and it was amazing.there was a small TV screen on Jacuzzi tub and lights in the tub.It made my day.It was less cheaper than other motels which are selling regular room in same price :) :)

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank James l
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I loved the look.It is renovated and looks so beautiful.So clean it was.Price was good for nice rooms.they have Jacuzzi also.such a nice room it was.I recommend to choose this place for great value of your money.

Date of stay: December 2013
5  Thank James l
Reviewed 28 June 2011

It was newly renovated, beautiful property. Great rooms for a good price.

Date of stay: May 2011