Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
US$83
Hotels.comUS$105
ExpediaUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$105
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Although it says no fees cancellation checking out after trying to stay one night is not possible. Human excrement left in the bath had to be cleaned out before allowing my grandson to bathe. Very little to no service. Bad attitude for asking for towels. Told them I was checking out early and would pay for the night I stayed. I had to go back through OVC travel which did nothing to satisfy my concerns. Because I didn't make a formal complaint I have to use other means to try and get my deposits back for 3 nights. Do not stay here or use OVC travel. Rude and untrustworthy family taking advantage of people. Stealing deposits for the sake of laziness.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I was looking for the hotel stay in Santa Ana CA, and the booking.com website popped up with this hotel. The price was so attractive with 3+ stars rating, and I was on it. It was a big mistake ever after checking in this hotel. I gave a 1 star rated for this hotel due to 0 star rating unavailable. The room was so dirty, the bathroom door was almost broken and couldn't close, and the environment outside was horrible due to its surrounding in very bad neighborhood. We were expecting the door got knocked out at night time or the car got stolen in the morning. We could not sleep at all.

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank Kendrick D
Reviewed 24 July 2015

The manager, rooms, and parking are horrible. It is cash only even though the website states they accept visa/mastercard. You have to leave a $5 deposit for 1 room key & remote. the beds are hard as a rock and the rooms smell horrible, the carpets are gross, the bathrooms are full of mold. I use singular because I got 2 rooms & both were the same...NASTY! Our room did not get cleaned the 2 days we were there. I had to throw out my own trash. The housekeeper I did see was starring me down because I went from room 103 to room 215, like I wasnt supposed to have a key or something. I had to stare her down right back for her to back off. Dont wase your money on this DUMP!!!

Room tip: rooms in another hotel are better
Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank SONIA R
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Please spend an extra $40 and stay in a reputable place! We opted for this dump in a hurry before reading all the reviews and ended up looking for a different hotel in the middle of the night with little chance of getting a refund from those scumbags.
We arrived late and there was not a single parking spot available. So much for free parking. The streets looked unsafe with beaners driving around revving their engines. An Indian couple runs this place, they couldn't speak enough English to answer a few simple questions. In the tiny office area, a Latino guy stood behind us spitting on the floor. We were given a room key and a TV remote, apparently those items don't stay in the rooms.
Upon opening the door, we were overwhelmed by the smell of urine and bacteria. The carpets were filthy, it appeared they had had a water damage and did not address it properly. The windows were inoperable, there were no blankets, just a sheet with holes in it and a bed cover.
I stayed in a lot of budget motels, but this place is the worst I have ever seen. We turned around and returned the key and the remote to the front desk, demanding a refund due to the unsanitary conditions. The owners claimed they could not give us a refund because they did not received the money from the travel agency yet. Desperate to find a new place to stay at 12:30 am we left.
Later when I contacted the travel agency for a refund and they called the hotel, the owners claimed we stayed there overnight and did not return the keys to the front desk and inform them about the unsatisfactory conditions. All of these statements were lies and we are yet to see the refund.
Conclusion: Stay at your own risk.

Room tip: Stay away from this place
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda J
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

The room smelled bad, very unclean, looked like mold was growing in places, beds were extremely uncomfortable and the sheets looked like they are washed every once in a while. The manager was extremely unfriendly and rude when asked for additional room items.

Date of stay: May 2015