Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I was drinking at a nearby bar, so I decided I'll be responsible and spend the night at a nearby motel. Motel 6 was full, but they pointed to this motel and said they have the exact same price and have rooms open.

When I got there I felt like I am at a 1920s hostel. It stank, the flies were unbearable, and everything was so unbelievably old and worn. But it's ok, they're cheap. Right?

Knocked on the glass. A middle-age Asian guy came to the window. He could barely put a sentence together. First he said they have no rooms. Then he thought about it for a few seconds, then said that they do. Then proceeded to charge me $80 for the night.

I looked the receipt. Looked back at the stinky old place. Told him it's too much for the conditions of the place, and that I don't think I can afford it, being a student. He got worked up quickly, said that it's a "business place" and that he already charged my card. I said reverse it, he refused. I signed "no thank you" in place of my signature and gave it back to him. He said "ok" and went back to sleeping on the couch, as if I wasn't even there.

The nerve of these people. You can't possibly call this a good "business". You can have a pretty nice room for the same price in a nicer neighborhood. I remember paying the same amount to stay at Treasure Island and Caesar Palace. And a night at Hotel Hilton for maybe $25 more.

Just forget it, it sucks. Too crappy, too expensive.

Room tip: Stay off the first street if you can't get into Motel 6. Go on 4th street instead, much better choices there.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I read one of the review someone sent and bother me I just had to comment I have been

going there since 2009 and continue to go I personally have never seen ants or any kind of crawlers or bugs ,second the cleaning ladies well I have met three great ones and a janitor and as soon as I register I see the cleaning ladies and recieve there welcome and third, if it wasnt for a great, good man that I met I wouldnt have met this great place where we continue to remember good memories as our love continues to grow thank you Grand Plaza

Date of stay: January 2014
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This place is a mess . The rooms are disgusting . Ants everywhere . Blankets are itchy . It was a nightmare don't stay there . The time being there i did not see a cleaning lady . The rooms small like cigarets . I prefer to sleep in my mini van . Not worth spending your money here. I prefer motel 6 a least .

Date of stay: May 2013