All reviews waffles room was clean boiled eggs waffle maker cal poly cleaning staff within walking distance place to sleep close to downtown would stay here again road trip stayed one night downtown slo jayne cereal campus
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Was in town for Mustang parents weekend. Check in was friendly and easy. Room was very clean and comfortable. Lots of lights, charging plugs, and pillows. Was able to walk to campus, and also close to downtown. Would definitely come again. Thanks

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Older hotel with little to no upgrades. Beds were extremely uncomfortable. There were stains in the carpet. Even though they advertise fe wi-fi, it never worked for us during our 2 night stay ( feint desk tried to help, but were unable to get it to work). The shower head is not high enough for anyone over 5'9". Far overpriced for what you get!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Arrived late afternoon, normal check-in process. Went into our room and the room was clean but the beds were stiff & squeaky when laying down on them. About 15 minutes after getting settled, another family checked in above us and was extremely noisy, we think with a dog who's tail repeatedly hit the ground or wall because the noise was maddeing.
After about 20 minutes of listening to it, I called the manager and asked for a different room, preferably a 2nd story since we were on the 1st level. He patronized me and said "they just checked in, let them settle in." It didn't seem like it would be an issue because the parking lot wasn't even half full.
I waited about 20 more minutes and was going to call him back and let him listen to the noise himself, but instead my wife and I packed up and found a new hotel. We won't be back.

Room tip: Don't stay on the 1st level, the ceiling noise will drive you nuts
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night with my hubby, while passing through the area. It's nothing special, but it's clean and comfortable. The rooms are more on the modern side as well. I paid $97 for it, months prior through Expedia, and I think I got a fair value. Sure Holiday Inn Express or the Madonna would have been fancier, but for the price this worked fine.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived very late after a very dark dash down the PCH ( scary) for a one night stay but we’re welcomed and had a good nights sleep - ground floor room.
The Inn is easy to find - lots of parking and breakfast ( included in the rate) was good - eggs, muffins and a waffle maker! ( a novelty to us Brits!!!)
Would def recommend.