All reviews room was clean continental breakfast an older hotel oatmeal nice size pool and hot tub would stay here again pleasant stay close to downtown freeway slo trolley rates
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Nice people. Large clean comfortable well equiped room in most respects. When I walked in bad smell and TV didn't work; both remediated. Building is old so gap under door (rolled up a towel and blocked) and need a charger that plugs into wall. Good breakfast with hard boiled eggs and great scones included.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank djbarney2016
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Went to San Luis Obispo to pack our son up and move him back home to Chicago. We thought we were staying in a “small and quaint” hotel. While the staff was wonderful, our room left much to be desired. The beds were comfortable, and that was the only benefit. The room smelled like urine and mold. As we were staying 4 nights (my wine had to finish his last week of work), I purchased Lysol and air fresheners. I sprayed the shower, shower curtain, bathroom floor, and other areas of our room. Nothing seemed to help. As I have terrible allergies, I ended up getting sick. The room refrigerator was stuck on the coldest temperature, so everything we put in was frozen. I would suggest a different hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mlirvine
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Property needs some TLC. It needs new paint and cleaning up of plants and trees. Property has a very old look. Weekend prices are to high for this property. The room was decent but can use fresh paint.

Room tip: Weekend rates are extremely high for this location. This property needs a new fresh look.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Not fancy but convenient. Large room but could have used upgrades. Breakfast was adequate but nothing special. Good access. Good value for short stay. Good price and friendly staff. Tight parking but more spots on streets nearby.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

After decades of visiting SLO, I am thrilled to have identified the perfect "go-to" place - for value, comfort, and above all, service! Our family had reservations for the busy Labor Day weekend. Good night of sleep, largely in part from attentive front office and back office support team. Be forewarned about minimum night stays for holidays and peak travel seasons.