All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelswould stay here againcomfortable bedspleasant stayclose to downtowncoffee makerfreewayslotrolleytreadmillrates
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is my go to place when visiting my daughter at Cal Poly. I feel like I get big bang for my bucks here. Location very close to campus, love the trolley to downtown on Thursday nights and so easy to get to off the freeway. Also, really good coffee in the lobby all day/night long!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

This hotel is close to campus and fine for what we needed; taking our daughter to Cal Poly. its clean and quiet and has the basics, but not much more. It is close to a freeway off ramp which you can definitely hear if your windows are open, but the traffic dies down fairly early. Fine for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Socaltraveler1964
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our one night stay was very nice. Our rooms were very roomy and clean. The only thing that was disturbing was a domestic dispute between a couple. the gentleman was yelling Nicole and knocking on several doors looking for her. This continued to the parking lot and she jumped in the truck and attempted to run him over but he kept yelling so she stopped and let him in. They left and it was quite again. All in all it was a nice place to stay. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Read good reviews before booking, but did not have the same experience. Yes, the room is clean. The room is very old looking, however. The beds sag, and the one my son slept in had very squeeky springs. Every time he moved I heard the noise from the springs. This is a motel, and the noise from people above us was very loud. We have a room (unfortunately I have another night here) right by the pool. People going up and down the outside stairs to the pool sounded very loud, since they were metal steps. Lots of noise from the stairs, and from those above us woke me up constantly through the night. My bed did not make noises, thankfully, but it was very saggy and not comfortable at all.

The person at the desk was nice. Purchased this because it was a lower price and read good reviews, however, I very much regret that decision now that I didn't get much sleep and am sore from the bed.

Room Tip: Don't get a first floor room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TimothyS2291
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

After our worst hotel experience in SLO a month ago, we were a bit skeptical after reading all the mixed reviews of this place.
So glad we decided to stay here. I am writing this review and we still have one more night to stay. I just couldn't wait!
The lobby was very nice and tidy. The lady at the front desk was very welcoming and nice.
From the outside, this place doesn't look fancy or anything special, but our room was very nice! Everything was updated and remodeled.
New carpet, flooring, granite countertops, and the shower, bathroom, everything was super clean. The towels were 5 star hotel quality. The thick plush oversized ones.
The air conditioning unit worked so well, that I had to get up at 3am to turn it off. The room we stayed in was very roomy. 2 queen beds with the little kitchenette area, was perfect for our little family of 4. The complimentary breakfast was pastry donut type stuff, which isn't bad.
This is going to be our #1 go to place whenever we visit SLO. I highly recommend Lexington Inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family