See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

For us, the place was just a cheap opportunity to catch a few hours of sleep and take a shower on the way to L.A. What do you expect for $60 per night? Wir didn't look too close since the room has had better times, but the bed was comfortable, the sheets were clean and the shower had plenty of hot water. Wouldn't walk barefoot in the room or stay longer. The guy at the check in wasn't too interested or excited to see us, but we didn't care. Skipped the "breakfast" and left very early.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Room was okay! Shower works. Don't expect too much for 50$ a night. An overwhelming smell of disinfectant and perfume hits you in the face when you enter the room. Bed was quite comfortable. When you leave, step on the gas. Guy at the front office strikes one as that he doesn't want to be there.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Terrible place. Prepaid the room for two nights. Went to check in late at night and they wanted $20.00 for late check in. It says nothing about this on the web site. When I said i was going to leave a bad review about this, he refused to give me and my pregnant wife a room at 1.30 at night even tho it was pre paid.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank stevewallace222
Reviewed 18 September 2017

IF any property could receive negative stars this property would win. EVEN if a place down the street costs $50 more - stay there. The owner of this property (indian guy) if the most unprofessional man I've ever met in my whole entire life and has no idea how to run a hotel. All he cares about is money and he will triple charge your credit card. Because I accidentally packed one of the bath towels he called me (NOT once, but 3 times) cussed me out then charged my card multiple times! I had to not only file a claim, contact the police and block his number! THIS HOTEL SHOULD BE SHUTDOWN OR HE SHOULD BE SUED (potentially by me since I now have a lawyer who will be taking my case).

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This motel was average at best. It is a little pricey for what it is. It is a clean, low-end motel.
The location is extremely freeway convenient. Surprisingly, not that nosiy. The breakfast is sparse
and not very good.