See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This is right next to highway 101, so this is a very good place to stay if you simply need a roof over your head for a night or so and a bed as well of course!

The room I was given was well sized. You get pretty much everything you’d expect for the price of the stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The area is very expensive. This hotel was the second cheapest hotel in the whole area the night we stayed at it. It is build like a motel so if you are in the lower level you can park right in front of your door. We were at the second level. This motel has free wifi and free parking. They also provide a super small free breakfast. The rooms were clean however they still use those dated spread sheets. The rooms also have fridge. If you are doing the route 101 I think this could be one of the best options for you to rest in the middle without over expending. It is well located to keep in the road on the next morning. Rooms also come with a microwave. We sometimes sleep on our sleeping bag in some motels but this one passed our test of clean.

Room Tip: Lower level would be better to help with the suitcases.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank miguelangelromero85
Reviewed 30 June 2017

My best friend and I were traveling from San Francisco to Los Angeles. We stopped along the way to spend a night in San Luis Obispo. We were pleasantly surprised with our room. It was a large size room with a table, bed, and double sink. The room was clean and neat. The area is close to fast food as well as walking distance to a nice downtown area with a wine bar (we recommend!). Overall we were very pleased.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2017

This is the worst place I have ever stayed in SLO. We took the cheap route for a quick overnight stay--and we got less than we paid for. We were put in a dark room next to the washer and dryer (that the office let restart for 30 minutes before checking on it). Although the hotel claims to be non-smoking there was a chair and ashtray situated right outside of our room that was in a "hole" across from another room. When we got into the room there were four guys in the room across from ours drinking beer, very loud, and using lots of profanity. I went to the office and asked to be moved or to be reimbursed so I could go to another hotel. The female manager swore they were good guys, they stay every week, and would go to bed early because they had to leave for work at four the next morning. She lied because at 6:00 the next morning they were loud, making all kinds of noise while filing up with ice from right outside of our room. The room itself was dark, and honestly I was afraid to sit on the chairs or the bedspread. I was reluctant to drink the tap water. I was afraid my car would be keyed or stolen at night.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank calpolyparent566
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Definitely a budget hotel ($66/night thru Priceline). Room was dated but clean, WiFi speed was great (~12Mbs) suitable for streaming. Free breakfast was minimal, coffee, OJ, milk, muffins, and Cheerios. The caveat? - the motel is listed as non-smoking and all the rooms have No Smoking signs on them - BUT all the smokers seem to hang out in the front of their rooms and smoke, so the smell of smoke is everywhere when you are coming and going from your room. They should designate a smoking area somewhere away from the rooms. It is for that reason that we would not stay there again.

Room Tip: It's on a busy street, but with the door and windows shut not too noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family