All reviews front desk indoor pool great hotel whole foods oatmeal clean hotel bathroom door cal poly pismo beach free breakfast breakfast area hot breakfast business trip top floor paso robles morro bay fitness center
Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is a Hampton Inn... It is exactly like every other Hampton Inn you may have seen...

The breakfast is good, the rooms are comfortable, and the location is convenient.

No complaints. It sure is nice to get what you expect sometimes.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great comment about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo, CA. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward in seeing you soon the next time you are in the San Luis Obispo area.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Lots of single use plastic and packaging; it was hard to keep a low footprint in this hotel. The room was clean and breakfast was hot however served on paper plates with plastic utensils which seemed beneath the price level.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest, please accept our apologies for the problems you experienced with the rooms not ready at check in during your stay. Your comments are valuable as we can use them to improve our hotel and service. Thank you for your business and I hope that you will give us another try the next time you stay in San Luis Obispo.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

By far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Sheets were dirty, ie they were not changed. No soap or shampoo provided along with only 1 towel, no wash clothes or hand towels. Notified the manager first thing in the morning as it’s a 2 night stay and he did nothing to improve the experience. I am so sad that as a Diamond member this is my experience. If you are traveling to the area, avoid this hotel at all costs!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 356bartonh
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The room was very comfortable, clean and relaxing! Amenities fully available. The breakfast area was very nice. The personnel working at the breakfast area were super helpful, friendly and professional. I highly recommend this place for a day to several days stay!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great comment about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo, CA. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our great breakfast.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

This property has refunded my $143+ for the horrible stay I had. There was weatherstrip flapping from a door abutting the parking area closest to my room. I managed to avoid it every time but once. A week later and my big right toe still throbs, there's still skin missing from the toe next to it and no one at the hotel has informed me whether the issue has been remedied. Had other complaints bug this one trumps all others.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018