3,071 results
All reviews hot tub avila beach the bob jones trail west meadow queen suite yoga classes across the bridge private tub couples massage hiking trails relaxing stay romantic getaway gift shop central coast tubs sulfur minerals
Reviewed 20 September 2018

My room was amazing, From the outdoor shower to the wine and handwritten card we received I think this is my favorite hotel in the world. Our bed was so soft! The attention to detail is the key at this place, I have never had a complaint.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles C, General Manager at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

We so appreciate your comments about our "attention to detail." We are really thrilled that Sycamore is your
"favorite hotel in the world." Wow! Please do return soon. If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Loved every bit of fit especially the employees. Very helpful and giving. Not sure why the water in our spa emptied on its own, we planned for the morning after dip but woke up to an empty spa even tho I did not set it on 'drain'. Otherwise, all was perfect.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We love to hear that you had an "amazing night." There could be a couple of reasons for the water draining. Upon your next visit, please let us know what happened and we will ensure that particular situation doesn't arise again. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The spa portion was amazing great staff very warm and inviting... the room on the other hand was very disappointing at almost 300$ a night I would of hoped that there wouldn't be any mold in the shower and on the walls the paint was chipping and bubbling off the walls , even though the room was spacious it wasn't comfortable or relaxing very stuffy. It was very disappointing for the amount of money we were paying to stay at a nice resort type hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I wish I knew more about the room type and actual room you stayed in. We've completely renovated almost every one of the one-bedroom spa suite and now we are in the process of renovating the historic standard mineral spring rooms. Please consider returning and I will try to make your stay as perfect as possible. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Upon arrival room appeared clean, it is an older room which was expected. My husband asked for a cup so I went to get a glass & noticed it was 1/2 filled with water & someone else’s mouth marked on it.Then we didn’t have water bottles for our coffee in the morning as our friends did in their room. I wanted to connect to the internet but I could not find anywhere where the PW. Usually they give you the password at your check in.Over all it was an okay stay. Probably won’t come again.For almost $400 for the room I was not satisfied. But I guess you live & you learn.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We've renovated the one-bedroom spa suite and now are in the process of renovating the historic standard mineral spring rooms. Of course, there are no excuses for the cup and the water. I've already spoken with our housekeeping team about it. We do hope you'll return. We will try to ensure everything is perfect. Feel free to contact me directly upon your return.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We booked a queen suite, the bath tub was broken. They changed to the two bedroom suite, the bath tub was broken and we couldn’t soak in the morning. Called to guest service then no one took care of this for 30 minutes. Just wasted our morning, we couldn’t soak. They offered us free breakfast but we already had it. They offered us free outside bath for hour at 10:50am right before checkout, we had to leave. Finally, they told me we should appreciate them bc our room was upgraded even though with broken bath. If you sleep in the bedroom, you won’t sleep well bc of loud noise of boiler. The location and repair guys were great but poor customer service.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm very sorry about the broken bathtub. There is no excuse for that. I'm looking into this immediately. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I hope you'll return. If so, I'll ensure everything is perfect. Thank you.