See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Words cannot express how bad this hotel is . Trust me do NOT stay at this place . I can go on forever about how filthy the place is and how rude the management is but here is just one example: One morning I asked for a towel and when i returned to my room I thank God that i just happen to look out the window and I watched this old grumpy maid pull out a filthy towel from the dirty hamper look both ways then fold it up nice and deliver it to me . I was very angry at the possibilty of catching a disease because It was absolutely filthy with blood and other body fluid type stains and was smelly damp and beyond gross. This hotel is one of those type places that is a live in and owner operated by a very large family from another country packed into a big custom suite only to emerge to collect money from unsuspecting victim guests . There is no visible evidence at this location of a concern for any guests experience , but only the greed and lust for the american dollar. Simply put its owned by foreign slumlords . I just pray that nobody else has to experience this nasty filthy hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Brent M
Reviewed 19 February 2018

There was no one to check me in. I had to use my cell phone to call the hotel to let them know I was there. My room was very dirty and dusty. In addition there was very little furniture in the room. The room was very noisy. The plumbing was very loud whenever any other room used the water. The toilet took for ever to fill and was very noisy. There is also a lot of traffic noise and a train that goes by.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We got to the hotel and it took almost 10 minutes for the guy to give us a room key and when we got to the room it wasn’t any better. Bathroom door didn’t close, shower handle was broken, tv remote was broken... it was a bunk operation.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Thought I had reserved a queen with sleeper sofa, had a king with a suite & love seat. Got moved to room with 2 queens. only had 1 wash cloth, no table lights for reading they are in the 10' ceiling a couple of feet from the beds. Across the street from Amtrac, did hear them at night but not real loud. TV remote would scan thru stations but unable to stop it on a channel you wanted, got a new one & couldn't turn TV off with it, OH NO I had to get out of bed & turn it off. Traffic line in front of Inn for In & Out Burger. Had to pay for ice! Would not stay again. IT WAS CLEAN & PERSONAL WAS NICE.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Our room floor was dirty and the bed sheets had black dirt stains on them. The suite also had ants crawling around the entire room. My kids were afraid to close their eyes and didn't sleep well. If were weren't so tired from a family event we would have just packed up and went home late that night. For $165 a night I would have expected more and will never stay here again.

Room Tip: If you need a room in this area make this your last choice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family