“an amazing place that more than likely not seen many places in the world”

Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Ranked #2 of 138 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: Architecturally inspired by the Temple of Amon at Karnak, it houses the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts on exhibit in western North America, including objects from pre dynastic times through Egypt's early Islamic era.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Anyone interested in Old Egyptian artifacts and history... this is the place to go. In addition the grounds are set up with many different kinds of fauna including a monstrous Bunyan Tree from Australia that every other yr drops 5-8 cones that are a beautiful green. The planetarium is amazing and educational and the museum has a huge alchemy museum. Definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Was a real interesting place I enjoyed just as much as the kids,, tour guide real knowledgeable of background and new all answers to questions we ask

Reviewed 7 September 2017

For a smaller museum it has a lot packed in! Great place for a date or the family. Nice, relaxing environment. I have been here many times and it is never crowded. The gardens are well maintained and there is plenty of free parking.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I first came here on a field trip when I was a kid. Now I have taken my kids here. They were really fascinated - never once did I get the "I'm bored, can we go?" Plenty of parking, and friendly staff to help answer questions...

Reviewed 24 August 2017

A unique and fascinating museum - with many floors of incredible, world famous displays. Bring a camera.

1  Thank Kerry D